Corvin Studios II

Jasmine You

s i l v e r - i c e ;
Veteran
Gil
Corvin Stuids II

It's been a long while ever since I have been here and my old thread is long in the thread graveyard, so t' time to start a new one and fill it with new stuff. I think I am still polishing my old skills while slowly working on new ones. I am always happy and eager to learn new things, take in comments and critique all to grow as an artist. Some basics follow:

-Year Started: 2008
-Level: Intermediate
-Tool: PhotoShop CS6
-Specialties: Large pieces
-Weaknesses: Vertical signatures

I'll try to update as much as possible as I take myself back into PhotoShop.
Thank you!

August 2nd, 2015

alspO2t.png

i0SpTAX.png

After a long time of not making any GFX, I am rather content with how this one turned out.
Icon is just for the sake of the set.

the colors are beautiful! and it's so soothing to look at!
(omg your username and avatar/sig makes me want to cry i miss jasmine so much i remember crying so hard when i first read the news ;n;)

August 2nd, 2015

alspO2t.png

i0SpTAX.png

After a long time of not making any GFX, I am rather content with how this one turned out.
Icon is just for the sake of the set.

Very pretty. I especially love the colours. Focal is placed really well. The only thing that could be cleaned up a bit are the effects on the right side, but aside from that I'd be estatic if this is what I made after being out for so long. :lew: Great work, can't wait to see more!

Thanks for the comments. =)
I threw those bubbles there because I thought it looked rather empty, should have gone with ext. x.x;
shivas we al miss him so much ;-;

Update Sept 4, 2015
Something summery for the end of summe,r yay!

lEG3rdj.png

I threw those bubbles there because I thought it looked rather empty, should have gone with ext. x.x;
@shivas we al miss him so much ;-;

Update Sept 4, 2015

lEG3rdj.png

Gorgeous. Love the warm colours. render placement is nice and I love the star effects. :D Are you still working on getting your fonts back? You were always really good with text!

@shivas we al miss him so much ;-;

Update Sept 4, 2015

lEG3rdj.png
This is SOOO cute. I love the vectors in the background. All the colors look so pretty and well done. I can't find a damn thing wrong with it. maybe some text would add to it, but not having it def doesn't ruin it. good job

Back