Congratulations to our new staff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well all staff members i have something to ask you all just do me this favor.

From this day forward you will all refer to me by the name Betty.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
too bad that post is spam and will probably be deleted

But change your name to Betty, then we'll talk.
And if the above post gets deleted, feel free to delete this one too

I am totally chuffed with BustaMo being promoted. Bloody well deserved it. Bei Bei, what she a mod of (btw, <333 *Gives you a brand spanking n00 toilet)? Aztec, oh noes. D: Will he try to banz0rz my ass in the FFXII section for being too much of a fangirl ;D?
SAIX! <33333333333
MR, what you moderating again love?

But, isn't Betty a girls name? xD

Anyway, congratz to all who have been modded/ promoted. I think that all the ones I've noticed will do a great job in their new positions and I wish them the best of luck

imma g mod wuts dis guyz

Judge Rulia said:
Aztec, oh noes. D:
XD

Judge Rulia said:
SAIX! <33333333333

=D

Thanks for the recommendations to my now fellow staff members, and I'll hopefully live up to my past experience. Thanks to everyone who welcomed me to staff, also.

Feel the impending wrath, folks. Feel it!

Awesome! We have great mods from what I can tell, and now we just got a whole lot more.. That rocks. Congratulations on your promotions, and use your power wisely. May the force be with you.

LOL

I'll let that go for now, but Midnight...errr...Betty, please try to keep the spam down, and on-topic.

congrats everyone !!!
even though i only know saix out of them im sure you'll all do a great job ^_^

I am totally chuffed with BustaMo being promoted. Bloody well deserved it. Bei Bei, what she a mod of (btw, <333 *Gives you a brand spanking n00 toilet)? Aztec, oh noes. D: Will he try to banz0rz my ass in the FFXII section for being too much of a fangirl ;D?
SAIX! <33333333333

Bei Bei is modding the Main Series along with Aztec. She is also modding Midgar with me too.

I got Midgar and Spira. So anyone that posts in there...

:BANNED:
jk, guys :P

:mad:

SAIX! <33333333333
Graphics section my love ^____^

congrats everyone !!!
even though i only know saix out of them im sure you'll all do a great job ^_^

:cool:

Looks like I'm taking care of the majority of the forum. >_<
Lord help me when the n00bs show...

Out with the old and in with the new? :)

I hope things work out better for everyone this time than they did before!

Eh, they arent old funiture you just throw out. And you havent been here that long, so I dont think you should just start judging the old mods that quickly ...

But yeah congrats.

Hi guys just wanna give you congratulations for your new mod positions hope you make this forum even better and destroy all the advertisers!:mad:

Well congratulations to the new staff members.

Its good to know that some members who tried very hard to become staff members have been rewarded.

BUT:

<!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->The Scriblerian tried very hard to become a staff member but he was not rewarded.That is truly outrageous!

Midnight also tried to become a staff member too and was not rewarded so this is just as outrageous.

BUT:

<!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->The Scriblerian tried very hard to become a staff member but he was not rewarded.That is truly outrageous!

Midnight also tried to become a staff member too and was not rewarded so this is just as outrageous.

What? You dont try to become a mod, you get chosen.
If you try, you dont get picked, its simple. Whats outrageous is the fact that these people tried! People who had been here for years were chosen, not people who joined not 2 months ago, as if!

Last edited:
Its good to know that some members who tried very hard to become staff members have been rewarded.
Hmmmm, seems like the exact opposite has happened.

Those who knew nothing about their current status or did not anticipate a spot on the staff became part of it; and those who tried to, didn't. Each member that became staff was discussed by myself, Rhea, the 4 RPG Mods, and Darkblade, and we came across the fact that these individuals chosen are ones we know well enough were not aiming for staff spots, and on the exact contrary, were just as happy as being regular members.

Now, please try to keep the topic from going off-track. Including you staff.^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back