celestial weapons

Phraquards

(C)loud (S)trife
Gil
the weapons that are the best are the: caladbolg, nirvana, masamune and the world champion. Thats because there the only ones i got at full str, the others are to long to get, the mini games are long.

:huh::huh:

World Champion easy to get? Only if you play Blitzball :|

Yuna and Lulu were the only characters I unlocked, and fully powered, the ultimate weapons for. Lulus was annoying to power, but worth it, Onion Knight is awesome. Aurons annoyed me, and I never bothered with it, same with Kimarhi and Rikku. I tried with Tidus and Chocobo Racing, but that wasn't working out -__-

World Champion was a butt head to get because it took soooooo long and irritating, but worth it

Aurons and Yunas were easy. Tidus's was a pain because of that chocobo racing annoyance

Kimarhis.......ugh, bloody butterflys, it was probably on par with chocobo racing

Nothing beats lightning dodging. Not really hard but feck me was it the most agrivating ever......

Can't remember too much of the others....dont think Rikkus was too hard to get but I was using the guide so that might ahve made it easier hahah

The easiest to get are Masamune, Nirvana and Godhand, surely.

They're the only ones that I've ever had fully powered.

I really couldn't be arsed to dodge lightning bolts or chase butterflies. Granted, getting Godhand to full power can be tedious but at least Bikanel is a nice setting to get lost in. :wacky:

I got them all and each one is maxxed out with both the Crest and the Sigil. My last one to get was the Butterfly game Saturn Sigil for Kimahri. Since I was doing this at the end of the game, I had to complete the path of the Butterflies in less than 30 seconds or whatever the minimum time limit was.

The other weapons were pretty decent to get, with the Jupiter Sigil taking a while longer due to having to play through numerous Blitzball seasons.

Calablog was pretty cool.

I don't get why World Champion didn't hurt Wakka o_O with all the spikes and everything :O.

Arghh!!! The Caladbolg was the most painful for me, almost broke the controller cause of the Chocobo race, how I got into FF forums, I wanted to go on a rant and chew the game out, but ended up getting hooked to FF forums :D
Wakka wasn't as hard to get as it was time consuming and boring, the others were ok, I quite enjoyed evading the thunder bolts :monster:

The thing with Auron's is, you have to get it BEFORE you unlock the Moon Sigil, otherwise you'll get wtfPWNED by the Dark Magus Sisters if you're caught unawares, like I was T_T

The only one I've ever fully powered is the Nirvana. I've half-powered the Spirit Lance, Godhand and Onion Knight.

I guess getting the Venus Sigil is easy if you have 'No Encounter' equipped. I've gotten past the first stage of the butterfly catching ... I spent a good hour and a half doing the first trial, and then I just about cried when I realised there was a second one -_-

I only ever spend the time on collecting the Nirvana and Caladborg because they are quick to folly power up, they are easy to fully power up and The Caladborg looks amazing and Nirvana's 1mp cost is phenomenal

Ok so I am I being a total tool - what do you mean by powering up the weapons? just get the sigil and the crest for each?

It's been a long time since I've played X - but the lightening thing was the worst. First time i got to about 80 something and i got struck. so. annoyed. controller. smash. Then i decided to do it in 33-35 dodge sittings. with the curtains shut. and try not to focus on stuff on the screen. eventually did it. don't even know if i was happy, think it was more relief.

Chocobo race does stand out as being uber hard, but i think actually it was, damned ballons.

The butterflies are ok cos you just end up finding the quickest route from trial and error and repeatition.

Sub Question? Harder to obtain than ultimate weapons & limits in 7? :neomon:

Yuna was the easiest her Crest and Sigil were so easy to get.

Tidus was hard for me because the Chocobo race was impossible.

Lulu I still haven't gotten because dodging 200 lighting is unnecessarily hard.

Khimari was hard too but eventually I did the Butterfly game.

Auron was easy, Rikku was easy, and Wakka was easy.

For me the easiest one was the Caladbolg because im really good at the chocobo racing.

Auron's was really hard to get.

I need to get the sigils for most of the other weapons though.

It only took me about a 100 times in a row to get it though. I got so mad at the game i almost threw it.:holyshit:lol

okay lets see, i got them all fully powered except for Lulu... guess why? and Wakka, don't play blitzball that much

i dodged 152 lightning bolts before getting hit... arghhhhhhhhhhhh

my friend is worse off, he dodged 198... man do i feel sorry for him

so i gave up on lulu, i don't use her anyway

hmm these weapons are pretty annoying actually, i agree with most of you~

Tidus: well i had to admit that this is really difficult~>_< i almost killed someone with the controller... :Panyway, jus try n catch most of the balloons on the way down the slope... the trainer can always get the 1st ballon(almost)~ so aim for the second, and when the bird were getting close just duck out of the way, n try to stay behind the trainer as the bird will hit him 1st~ :cool:the rest is about luck i suppose~ gd luck everyone! *casts Luck on you*

Yuna: hmm... yuna shouldn't be a problem~:wink: just be SURE you grabbed all the chests from the temples... thats it~ right? easy peasy~ ^_^

Rikku: well~ another annoying quest...:sad: jus follow the guide n u should be alright~ make sure u put the glasses on and WATCH carefully~ :nerd:that should do it~ gd luck again!

Lulu: this is REALLY annoying~ :huh:true~ an advice for this is that you should turn the sound OFF~-_- coz the thunder noise really disttracts... also, don't try to do 200 continuously~ try and to 10 at a time~:lol: then pause it and record the number~ i did it this way so i won't be too nervous and its easier to count~ just be patient!:argh:

Wakka: this really isn't a problem coz i love playing blitzball so much~:wink1: but for those who don't... try and recruit some great players on the airship such as the Albeds~:hug: try to enjoy the game more n you'll see it appears on you screen in no time! have fun!:giggle:

Auron: i dont think this is hard either~:) just equip the boys with the capture weapons and capture the enemies from various areas~shouldnt be a problem~:wink: think of it as a travel around the world!:lol:

Kimahri: whoo~ last one~ i didnt attempt to get this coz i completely removed him from my party~-_- (that is, i never used him...:smartass:) but i've tried hunting the stupid butterflies before~ it IS hard~:sad: i understand... well, jus try to dodge the red ones when they get close~ i know its easier said than done~:unsure: but still, dont let the red ones frustrate you,:argh: make sure you didnt miss any of the blue ones, and finally! congrats!:hug:

Jesus Christ...smiley party. :wacky:

Anyway, Lulu's Weapon was the most difficult to power up, solely because of dodging the lightning bolts. Second to that, would have to be Kimarhi's. The butterfly game was no walk in the park...Third to that is Tidus', but this one is a 'practice makes perfect' sort of game. Just keep trying, and your score will deteriorate to 0.0.0 in no time. The rest of the Sigils/Crests just required time rather than skill.
However, I might add that if you have the international version of the game, and you forgot to pick up Tidus' crest before fighting Yunalesca.....you're buggered. Dark Bahamut is guarding the area from then onwards, and that DA is most probably the hardest one of the lot. You'll need some pretty decent stats to take him on.

I dont get it..
I have Aurons Celestial weapon withouth using the mirror is that normal??
it has 1mp cost and piercing..

I dont get it..
I have Aurons Celestial weapon withouth using the mirror is that normal??
it has 1mp cost and piercing..

How? That's not possible. Plus Auron's Celestial Weapon doesn't have those abilities, if I remember correctly. If you get the mirror and the crest you can power up the weapon to half of its potential. If you get the Sigil then it gets all of its powers with the ability common to them all which is Break Damage Limit. Moreover, you can't get the weapon if you don't have the mirror in the first place.

As for me, I have all the celestial weapons powered up to max. The most annoying ones to get were Tidus', Lulu's and Kimahri's, but I liked the butterfly game so it was all good.

He probably has some other random weapon, in which he thought it was the Masamune; its impossible to power it up without the mirror.

Back