Can't access/view/post to/do anything to my profile when I click ON -> view conversations

Dean Winchester

Keeping you alive by killing what's in the Dark...
Veteran
Gil
Says I don't have enough privileges. How come I don't have enough user privileges? :wacky:
I'm a freaking museum piece in this forum.
:kylie:

vBulletin Message

Dean Winchester, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Does this place has a "User Hall of Fame"? Just asking :wacky:

Well it depends which conversation you are viewing I am pretty sure. Maybe the person limited conversations. I have encountered this before.

Did you try checking some of your other conversations with different members?

Castiel might have her profile set to "view by friends only" Are you added as her friend?
When that happens you can't see their VMs in conversation view etc.

I think some people might have you blocked or something. The friends and contacts thing is confusing though. It might be because of that.

You broke it.

:trollita:

Sup Koloth :wacky:
Yeah, probably I broke it :brooding:

Castiel might have her profile set to "view by friends only" Are you added as her friend?
When that happens you can't see their VMs in conversation view etc.

Never thought about that, could be a possibility.

I think some people might have you blocked or something. The friends and contacts thing is confusing though. It might be because of that.

Too confusing for my taste. I guess no problem on my end.

Back