Britains Got Talent

Oh he won it? I wanted Signature to win......

That Plumber guy was never going to win though.

I really liked him, although as I said, the singers will all get record deals anyway....and he was fit....

But I think it was right for an entertaining act to win rather than just a boring old singer, it's hardly anything new is it >_<

That 12 year old girl was fit....

She didn't look 12 either. More like 14/15.

I reckon that Escala should have won it. It was different, it wasn't a singer, and I think they were just genuinely better than George or Signature.

It appauls me too that there are so many people bitter about George winning, especially on YouTube. Get a grip - everyone else pretty much has a career ahead of them.

I reckon that Escala should have won it. It was different, it wasn't a singer, and I think they were just genuinely better than George or Signature.
<3333

I didn't catch it last night but I caught a replay at like 6am this morning, hahah. Honestly, even if I was blind, I'd still think they were amazing - there's just so much energy in what they're playing. You can just tell how much playing music means to them.

I dunno, I'm quite biased though, I totally fancy modernised orchestral music and stuff like that, hahah.

Well done to George, though - he definitely did give that "winning performace".

I'm really happy that George won it. He really gave that winning performance on the night. I was surprised that Signature got to second place, I only liked their audition.

I definitely think that George is talented, I just thought that Escala would have been a better choice for Prince Charles to listen to/watch :P I dunno, I just preferred listening to their music more than watching George dance. Just my opinion.

I really liked him, although as I said, the singers will all get record deals anyway

Very true. It's like the Xfactor and programs like that, half the people who reached the finals get contracts anyway. I watched Escala's performance on Youtube and they were pretty amazing albeit I haven't seen the rest of the performances (apart from George) so I couldn't say they were the best on the night although when George started dancing in the 'rain', that was pretty neat.

I think Escala already have a contract with some entertainment agency (they at least have an official video for Palladio) although they may get one with Simon anyway since he personally invited them to go on BGT.

I think Escala already have a contract with some entertainment agency (they at least have an official video for Palladio)
I saw that this morning, actually, and I was wondering wtf happened there. They clearly didn't need to win it. :wacky: I still think they were the best in the entire competition, though.

Somewhat irrelevantly, I've discovered it's "eScala" ... and now I feel thick because I have to wait a week to change it. :wacky:

Hahah you numpty, I tink that George has been approached by Justin Timberlake to dance in a video or something, although I was drunk on aquiring this information so Im not sure how accurate it is

I just watched George Sampson's semi-final performance and it was fantastic.

I didn't watch a whole lot of this year's Britains Got Talent but that kid probably deserved to win it.

Hahah you numpty, I tink that George has been approached by Justin Timberlake to dance in a video or something, although I was drunk on aquiring this information so Im not sure how accurate it is
He won about 14 hours ago and I'm guessing you heard it a fair while ago. Justin Timberlake is too busy getting busy with Madonna in the space of four minutes. :gasp:

Nah, doubtful.

there was a quartet a few years ago called "Bond" they were exactly the same as this escala troupe.

there was a quartet a few years ago called "Bond" they were exactly the same as this escala troupe.

That's what I thought. I was sure I'd seen a "modern" stings quartet before.

George was pretty good, but I don't think he's special. There's tons of teenagers who can freestyle just as well as him. The rain was a nice touch, he's probably watched Step Up 2 :P

Everyone else was pretty average IMO. "Imagine" from Andrew Muir was awful. He absolutely murdered the first chorus.

To be honest I didn't see anything special with this year's. The most unique was probably the dancing dog, but that's not much of an act though IMO.

I saw the episode when this guy danced to Billie Jean music. If he could sing... And that other guy, wtf?

George may not ever dance again =/
He has Scheuermann's spinal disease that left him blind for two months in one eye just before Christmas...and although he said today that he 'vows to keep dancing' doctors have warned him doing so could leave him permanently disabled. Poor lad. :sad:

I saw the boy who won's Final show and he was F***ing amazing, he looked brilliant his choreography was amazing and he was just awesum

I've only seen bits of it on youtube and on the news.

Mostly about that kid with the voice. I rather like talent shows :monster:. Sadley i can't watch it because i think it's over and i like in Australia so it wasn't on TV :sad:.

Back