[Birthweek] Triple Triad 2012 Sign-Ups

Alright, so @Wanderluster vs @Happy Dog.

Rules: Plus, Elemental, Same, Combo, & Sudden Death

Be careful, those can be tricky. After this final round is over, I will hand out the prizes.

First Round Prize - 100 points..... (Cali, Yaoi Master Gavin, Sheechiibii, Happy Dog)
Second Round Prize - 200 points + Summon Card (your choice)..... (Cali and Happy Dog)
Final Round Prize - 300 points + 2 Summon Card (your choice) + 2 Character Cards (your choice)..... ???

And yes, this will count toward Birthweek points.

@Happy Dog,

alright. I got your invites but I won't actually start the game til I see you online, okay?

Also, Mitsuki, the prizes for each round are counted separately right? like, we already have secured the BW points that we got in the second and first rounds? or do we just add them up to make the total?

Basically, me and happy dog have 300 points each already, right? and then who ever wins the final match gets 300 more? :huh:

Happy Dog, good game, man! ^_^

Also, I think you forgot to pick one of my cards :huh:

Also, @Mitsuki, the prizes for each round are counted separately right? like, we already have secured the BW points that we got in the second and first rounds? or do we just add them up to make the total?

Basically, me and happy dog have 300 points each already, right? and then who ever wins the final match gets 300 more? :huh:

That's correct. :)

Congrats, Shace! I'll be handing out the prizes shortly to everyone. I might as well and give everyone who participated 1 Summon and 1 Character Cards each, and Shace will get 3x the amount of that. I'll PM everyone soon. Thanks for participating, you guys!

Back