Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil
Theme: Final Fantasy Males

Iz1EOOh.png

AaJpJd3.png

ZXeUdyA.png

9UzX3NV.png

* The person with the winning entry will receive 1 Birthweek Point.
* Feedback when voting is encouraged.
* Voting ends in 7 days.
* You are not allowed to vote for your own entry or ask others to.

Great theme this week! This was a tough one 'cause I love me some Noel! xD

I went with #2 Cloud because I like the render, background, effects, and color scheme. They meshed well together. The background looks like it could've been in the original FFVII game. Not sure if it's from Advent Children as I haven't watched that movie in quite some time. Good job on this one!

#1 Noel - The render and quote are nice. The color scheme with the lime green (?) was an interesting contrast to the character, but I wish there were more effects or "pop" to this one. The simplicity of the outlined flowers is also nice though.

#3 Auron - The render and background were also great in this one (of course, 'cause Auron is a total badass). I like the text that went along with this sig as well (spoiler alert?? j/k), but I was distracted by the uneven borders and the non-traditional size of the sig since everything looks a little "cramped" together. Very nice altogether though!

#4 Squall - Very cool Dissidia render to use for this one! I like the blue light effect and how he's surrounded in darkness, but I think the shadows overpower the image here a bit. But since that is what you were going for, it works perfectly!

Nice job everyone! :chocobo:

I'm going with one because it's literally the only one without the generic weapon-over-shoulder pose with a strong silent male brooding at the viewer. Hell, 2, 3, and 4 all have the exact same facial expressions. Kudos on 1 for not trying to get that pretentious badass look in their sig.

Congratulations to this week's winner, Six

1. shivas (1 vote)
2: Six (2 votes)
3: Galadín (1 votes)
4: Dyranda (0 votes)

Thanks to those who participated and voted.
Please make sure to check out the next guidelines.

Note: We're back on our regular schedule. Every new guideline post will contain the original 4 themes again.
For more information please check out the Information & Discussion thread.
Don't be afraid to ask any questions there, or send me a Private Message!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back