[Birthweek] FFF Caricature Contest

Lirael

I love to read and discuss pretty much anything!
Veteran
Gil
FFF Caricature Contest 2012

Once again, Birthweek is here, so let's give this a go as we celebrate! :cheer:

This competition is art-based, so I'm calling out to you lovely artists out there with your pencils and paper (of course, non-artists are just as welcome to participate as well if you wish to - the more the merrier! ;) ). The only thing is, this isn't any ordinary art competition, it's a caricature competition!

In case any of you are perplexed as to what caricature is, here's the in-depth explanation.

To summarise, you're simply taking a fellow member's picture (please be sure to check to see if that person approves first) and make a wacky cartoon face out of it, preferably exaggerated as much as possible. If Member X has hilariously big ears, feel free to turn he or she into Dumbo if you wish. It's all in the nature of caricature. ;)

As a general rule, try not to leave anything in your image that will give away your identity.

Entries go to me no later than June 6th. Good luck and have fun caricaturing. :)

1st place - 500 points
2nd place - 300 points
3rd place - 100 points

SEND TO: LIRAEL
DUE DATE: June 6th 2012

does it have to be a member's face? :elmo:

I haven't had any entries yet. :hmmm: I shall extend the due date by a few days. Would June 9th suit people?

I'm hoping to see some fun entries! :awesome:

Back