Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
Calling all our promising artists out there to come show off your skills in this friendly art competition! Depending on how many entries we get, we may continue with the program after this event.

Theme:
Final Fantasy character
Medium: Pencil, pen, charcoal
Due:
June 27, 2010

Submit entries to me.

Rules:

+ No plagiarizing. You cannot pretend that someone's work is yours. All work must be 100% original, meaning you cannot take a piece of artwork and copy it. If you are caught doing this, you will be disqualified.

+ Sign your username (or what you are typically known by) on one of the corner. After I have confirmed that the work is yours, I will crop out the username before presenting the competition in public so that everything remains anonymous.

+ If you submit an entry that is non-FF character, it will not be accepted.

+ Do not post your entry in any art threads before and during the competition.

1.) What counts as a Final Fantasy character? Do random monsters count?

2.) Is there a certain type of drawing that you require? A portrait? Full body drawing?

1) You may do monsters/summons and the like, yes.

2) It doesn't matter whether it's portrait or a full body drawing. You can use whatever style you want.

Actually yes I'll accept that as long as it's not Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck you're drawing. xD FF characters in KH style is fine.

Extending this to July 2. Need at least two more entries. =]

I didnt even notice this

If I can be bothered I'l maybe whack summat out. its too fucking hot to be motivated

If we can submit summat we've already done that would be grand <_<

edit* Never mind, just read the first post :wacky:

I'm sure we're supposed to send the entries privately to Mits and not publicly onto this thread.....because you know.....anonymity etc. :8F:

Back