Build-A-Member
Accessory (Head)
FFXIV
Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Moogle
Free Company
KupoCon
Pixel Mixers have recently released ‘Beneath a Stolen Sky’, a great Midgar-centric FFVII tribute album to celebrate the Remake. Featuring covers by a number of collaborators with a variety of musical styles, this free album is definitely worth checking out!

You can listen to it here:

Or download it here:

An album like this is well-timed in the year of the Remake. I’ll say more when I’ve listened to it in full but I’m liking what I’ve heard so far. There are some truly unique interpretations of the tracks.

Pixel Mixers sound familiar? They've shared other Final Fantasy albums with us over the years:
And many more!

If you like this, check those out too.

I actually really, really liked this entire album. I've had it playing in the background while doing various things and have really taken a liking to quite a few of the tracks. I thoroughly enjoyed the soundtrack for the FFVII Remake already so this was nice!

They definitely took an interesting take on Shinra Company! Very interesting listen with the various news audio clips along with the Shinra soldiers there at the end.

😅 I kinda suck putting into words my feelings on music tracks specifically but I really enjoy melancholic music like this. Really getting me in the mood for autumn and honestly makes me want to play the Remake again.

Anyway, thanks for sharing :-) Really enjoyed Beyond the Mist too but I don't recall listening to World's Requiem much so I'll give that another go as well!

Back