Veteran
Gil
Rinoa Heartilly
Squall Leonhart
Tifa Lockhart
Jenova
Moogle
Cactuar

I've never ever heard the originals to the Ariana and Fifth Harmony songs until after I listened to this guy's stuff, but they're way better than the originals. Sadly, he only has a few of these songs up but from what he's released he's crazy talented at this.

i just wanted to share this guy's stuff in case anyone else here is an 80s fan like me. :lew: If you know any other stuff that sounds like its from the 80s (especially current songs redone to sound like it) then share them here

I only listened to 1:20 of the JB one but it feels like he just put the vocals over the top of a generic 80s backdrop, the music doesn't really match the pacing of the vocals and doesn't change to match it either at the end of verses / build to chorus.

I only listened to 1:20 of the JB one but it feels like he just put the vocals over the top of a generic 80s backdrop, the music doesn't really match the pacing of the vocals and doesn't change to match it either at the end of verses / build to chorus.

I actually liked the JB one.

way off topic, butttttt

JB's last album was actually really good. a lot of his old haters (as in critics) said they were really surprised at his maturity and change in style. i myself used to dislike JB but i gave his purpose album a chance and it was so good it ended up being better than the chevelle album i was anticipating (and if you know me, u know chevelle is my lifeforce ) but if the JB song is too much, try the other two songs, i played em in front of my mom and showed her the comparisons and she really really liked the 80s covers, even said they sounded legit, too :lew:

Back