Authentic sounding 80s Remixes of Pop Songs

The Witch

I myself am strange and unusual
Veteran
Gil
Mako Points

I've never ever heard the originals to the Ariana and Fifth Harmony songs until after I listened to this guy's stuff, but they're way better than the originals. Sadly, he only has a few of these songs up but from what he's released he's crazy talented at this.

i just wanted to share this guy's stuff in case anyone else here is an 80s fan like me. :lew: If you know any other stuff that sounds like its from the 80s (especially current songs redone to sound like it) then share them here

iSmiff

Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
FFXIV
Divinus Smifficus
FFXIV Server
Lamia
I only listened to 1:20 of the JB one but it feels like he just put the vocals over the top of a generic 80s backdrop, the music doesn't really match the pacing of the vocals and doesn't change to match it either at the end of verses / build to chorus.

The Witch

Veteran
Gil
Mako Points

Six

𝗌 ᴏ ʟ ɪ ᴛ ᴜ ᴅ ᴇ
Staff member
Admin Support
Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
FFXIV
Seven Rivers
FFXIV Server
Lamia
I only listened to 1:20 of the JB one but it feels like he just put the vocals over the top of a generic 80s backdrop, the music doesn't really match the pacing of the vocals and doesn't change to match it either at the end of verses / build to chorus.

I actually liked the JB one.

The Witch

Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
way off topic, butttttt

JB's last album was actually really good. a lot of his old haters (as in critics) said they were really surprised at his maturity and change in style. i myself used to dislike JB but i gave his purpose album a chance and it was so good it ended up being better than the chevelle album i was anticipating (and if you know me, u know chevelle is my lifeforce ) but if the JB song is too much, try the other two songs, i played em in front of my mom and showed her the comparisons and she really really liked the 80s covers, even said they sounded legit, too :lew: