A Story of A Love... A CloudxAerith Club

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek :kira:

oh my glob, oh my glob, oh my glob!!! :kira:

I thought the SAME exact thing as youuuuu :kira:

His name is Caius Ballad and the girl is Yeul, he's her seeress(whatever that means). And look at this from the wiki page:
*SPOILERS UP AHEAD FOR FFXIII-2*

After she(Yeul) urges Serah and Noel to let her see a new future and dies, Caius appears. He(Caius) picks up her flower and then her body. He sheds silent tears, saying that he will now carry her pain in his heart and laments on how her life was short, just like his memories of all the other Yeuls who had passed on, and carries her away.

(....) Then he says everything he ever does is to protect Yeul's soul. Believing that she is born only to die young without leaving anything behind in the world and endure cycles of meaningless deaths and reincarnations, he will stop at nothing to free it, even if it means destroying time itself.

(...) Noel attempts to convince Caius that Yeul continued being reborn out of her own will, and she kept coming back in order to see him again.

(...) Caius reappears in the secret paradox ending, "A World Without a Goddess", sitting on Etro's throne in Valhalla between time and space. He says that everyone played straight into his hands before telling Yeul that they can start over and create a new world without a goddess. Using Ragnarok, he calls forth Chaos and his left eye glows red as he smirks.

ohmygoodness, if he doesn't lover her than I call BS :ahmed:It is very very sweet, I'm unsure if she loves Caius or Noel though so yeah :wacky:

This club fell silent for far far too long :sad3:

Here's some awesome fanarts:
taking_a_break_from_all_that_fighting_by_limegreen_tiger-d4naorf.png

request___cloud_and_aeris_2_by_nasiamarie88-d4ilgtq.png

request___cloud_and_aeris_by_nasiamarie88-d4ilgka.png

promenade.jpg

gold_saucer_by_thespywholuvedme-d4n69sb.jpg

FF7_Honey_Come_by_Inami.jpg

back_in_sector_07_by_enjeru-d4a9s7m.jpg

120125-thumbnail2.jpg

110806_2.jpg

110806_1.jpg

012.jpg

02_hana.jpg

tumblr_ly22ciPH0T1qbb1vd.jpg

tumblr_lxzh4h2VHo1qbb1vdo1_500.jpg

24407011.jpg

120120.jpg

tumblr_lxycye7HM51qbb1vd.jpg

120114-1.jpg

04.jpg

Thanks for the FanArts Cali, I am unsure about Caius and Yeul but hell, maybe I'll be wrong but I feel like Noel might end up being her love interest or a possible one anyhow, because you know then there'd be a love triangle in this game too Serah>Noel><Yeul><Caius -- or you know a love "Polyhedral" as some pencil necks might call it lol

But he does seem quite angry at her death so the odds are the guy who is putting her in the water -- in an unmistakable fashion -- is her lover or suitor whatever you wanna call it xD

SE certainly knows how to be subtle if that be the case :mokken:

(wayyyy off topic: GRIMMRUKI :cali: :melody:)

Gals & guys, I was thinking maybe we could write some fanfictions/draw some art/or make a video for Valentine's day? I'm personally writing a fic already, but I'd love if everyone else would too :gonk:

I've been noticing lately that japanese fans are drawing a lot of Cloud and Aerith wedding/marriage fanarts. Strangeee, right? :ahmed: I'm suspicious that they know something we do not. :ahmed:That would be so funny if there was finally some big conclusive evidence and now all the clouriths are celebrating by making all these purty wedding arts. :melody:

Oh, and here are some adorable gifs!!
*Please be kind and save and upload them to your own folders so that my bandwidth doesn't go overboard. :ryan:*

20091011190253.gif

200912052137501.gif

200912052212061.gif

200912052212062.gif

20100802153854.gif

Yes, you may all start crying tears of joy for these adorable emote-thingys! :cali:

Repping you just for that :mokken:

Those pixels and sprite are so cute, but why is Cloud seeing Aeriths dress, before the wedding, my goodness, but blushing Cloud is so worth it, aww he's so shy around her; Cali I already told you Cloud x Aerith has been canon for since 97, of course its time for them to draw marriage pics :rage:

Also yes, I will so write a fanfic for Valentines day! I am in such a happy mood I could burSt from love, so yes I will write one, since you are -- and I guess I'll pot it here; I just need to think of a theme or whether or not to make it a one-shot or whatever xD

Eek :kira: Awesomeeeee :cali: Thank you for taking part. :ryan: I just learned that there aren't that many Clourith fanfictions out there so we should boost the love, ye know? :ryan:

And since it's FFVII's 15th Anniversary I thought I'd post these:
03_15th.jpg

01.jpg

01.jpg

03.jpg

I have no idea what is goin' on, but Cloud dreaming about when him and Aerith first met makes me want to faint. Especially since, if it's his dream to meet her he's gotta dream about her. :inlove:

tumblr_lyihyk9HZ31r5rz6uo1_500.gif

Aw, I haven't came into the fan club in awhile. Also, I'm happy that it's the 15th anniversary! Time surely flies by, huh? I remember playing VII when I was a tiny child.

Also, f a r I love the fan art! I must share it on my Aerith Tumblr.

--

I also was wondering (and a mod can delete this if they want, or I can get rid of it, f a r) if anyone would like to join my Tumblr dedicated to Aerith? I made it around September of 2011 and have sadly not been as active in the last couple of months, but am getting back into the swing of things. It's http://aerithgainsboroughfans.tumblr.com if anyone would like to join it and share all their Aerith, Cloud, or Clerith stuff there! :D

Gals & guys, I was thinking maybe we could write some fanfictions/draw some art/or make a video for Valentine's day? I'm personally writing a fic already, but I'd love if everyone else would too :gonk:

Im game.

You wouldn't happen to have examples of CloudxAerith fan fiction to give me an idea of what is considered acceptable writing in this format? :wacky:

I could see myself taking too much creative liberty...

AerithG,
Sure thing. I'll follow(if I'm not already).

Im game.

You wouldn't happen to have examples of CloudxAerith fan fiction to give me an idea of what is considered acceptable writing in this format? :wacky:

I could see myself taking too much creative liberty...
Well, as long as it does not include Aerith or Cloud acting negatively towards each other or have Cloud and Aerith romantically interested in Zack/Tifa than it's okay. Cloud and Aerith don't have to even be dating in it but as long as it's not sarcastic towards Clourith as a couple it's good. ^_^

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6735398/1/Valentines_Are_Lame

that's the only one I have. :/

Your story is so beautiful!! :kira: I love the way you describe Cloud's feeling toward Valantine day; it's so funny to think Cloud hate Valentine :giggle: And the way Cloud choose gift for Aerith is so cute, make me feel a little jealous there :x3:. I especially love the part where Cloud give his gift to Aerith and ask her to be his Valentine... wow... (That's all I could say)

Say... I have read all of Clerith fics so far but see there isn't any of smexy Clerith Valentine fic. It would be beautiful to have a smexy Clerith Valentine fic to read in the Valentine day don't you guys agree?

Your story is so beautiful!! :kira: I love the way you describe Cloud's feeling toward Valantine day; it's so funny to think Cloud hate Valentine :giggle: And the way Cloud choose gift for Aerith is so cute, make me feel a little jealous there :x3:. I especially love the part where Cloud give his gift to Aerith and ask her to be his Valentine... wow... (That's all I could say)
Oh my gosh, you read that? I didn't think anyone would :blush: Well, thank you! I'm so very happy you enjoyed it.

I'm kind of a target for hate within the CxA & CxT fandom so I never get reviews on my stuff--so I really really am glad you thought it was beautiful. :ryan:

So happy that it makes me want to write more. :lew:

Say... I have read all of Clerith fics so far but see there isn't any of smexy Clerith Valentine fic. It would be beautiful to have a smexy Clerith Valentine fic to read in the Valentine day don't you guys agree?
There's practically no Clourith valentine fanfictions, let alone sexy. :lew: I do agree it would be romantic, though. :inlove: But I don't think I could write a sexy fanfic... that is if you mean a fan fiction where they make love. I could write one that leads off to it, but an actual... ye know, what are they called fluffy lemon? :wacky: ... yeah, I don't think I'd do that too good. :lew:

Maybe I can request one from some authors on Fanfic.net? :hmmm:

Yeah, sure. ^_^

What do you love about Cloud x Aerith as a couple so much? :3

well while i have heard many valid arguments for the cloti pairing i think that this love story is much sweeter. she just seems to always be there for him... up until the obvious mishap. they were just a beautiful couple and she will always be with him *as shown in his flashbacks*

well while i have heard many valid arguments for the cloti pairing i think that this love story is much sweeter. she just seems to always be there for him... up until the obvious mishap. they were just a beautiful couple and she will always be with him *as shown in his flashbacks*

I agree. There's something so beautiful about them together. And you're right! She is always there for him. Like the creator said, her consciousness lives on in Cloud's and she's engraved in his heart for eternity... Did you ever hear about the quote where it says Cloud can hear Aerith softly whispering to him during and before Advent children?

That always gives me the impression they're like soul mates. :ryan:

And to me, them having such a strong and lasting bond like that leads me to believe Cloud will always love and carry her in his heart. It's still sad that Cloud's there without her though. :sad:

Oh my gosh, you read that? I didn't think anyone would :blush: Well, thank you! I'm so very happy you enjoyed it.

I'm kind of a target for hate within the CxA & CxT fandom so I never get reviews on my stuff--so I really really am glad you thought it was beautiful. :ryan:

So happy that it makes me want to write more. :lew:

Of course I do. I have never miss any Clerith fic as long as I see one I would read them no matter how they are. And truly I think your story is beautiful. Great job.

But about the target thing, why you being target for hate within the Clerith and Cloti? (I just ask out of curious though ~^^~)

And keep on the spirit girl. That's how we Clerith fans are
:hug:

There's practically no Clourith valentine fanfictions, let alone sexy. :lew: I do agree it would be romantic, though. :inlove: But I don't think I could write a sexy fanfic... that is if you mean a fan fiction where they make love. I could write one that leads off to it, but an actual... ye know, what are they called fluffy lemon? :wacky: ... yeah, I don't think I'd do that too good. :lew:

Maybe I can request one from some authors on Fanfic.net? :hmmm:

Hm... I wish I could write one but unfortunately my writing skill is horrible (wrong vocab, fail grammars,ect...). But it's very annoying me since I always have amazing ideas for Clerith stories but hardly put them into a great fic :banghead:

Anyhow, I do wish there will be a lot more Clerith fics posted up till this very Valentine day. One of the most beautiful pairings must deserve the best gift in the lovers day right? ^_^

That always gives me the impression they're like soul mates. :ryan:

Oh my! Now I got a great idea for a great smexy Clerith Valentine fic just by seeing that you said. But I really don't want to ruin Clerith beautiful Valentine with my horrible writing skill. This is just ridiculous to me! *face palm*

Of course I do. I have never miss any Clerith fic as long as I see one I would read them no matter how they are. And truly I think your story is beautiful. Great job.
Well, thank you! :gonk:

But about the target thing, why you being target for hate within the Clerith and Cloti? (I just ask out of curious though ~^^~)

And keep on the spirit girl. That's how we Clerith fans are
:hug:
Just cuz I did a lot of debating. :lew: And by Clouriths I mean, the fans that hang around Clotis. Those "clouriths" dislike me... I don't really know why I've never spoken to 'em. :lew:

And thanks, I will keep on. ^_^

Hm... I wish I could write one but unfortunately my writing skill is horrible (wrong vocab, fail grammars,ect...). But it's very annoying me since I always have amazing ideas for Clerith stories but hardly put them into a great fic :banghead:

Anyhow, I do wish there will be a lot more Clerith fics posted up till this very Valentine day. One of the most beautiful pairings must deserve the best gift in the lovers day right? ^_^
Well, usually fanfiction writers will take requests. Maybe you can ask some of your fav clourith writers to chalk some up? :ryan:

Oh my! Now I got a great idea for a great smexy Clerith Valentine fic just by seeing that you said. But I really don't want to ruin Clerith beautiful Valentine with my horrible writing skill. This is just ridiculous to me! *face palm*
Ooh, what's the idea!! Tell usssssssss :kira:

Ooh, what's the idea!! Tell usssssssss :kira:

Ok! ~^^~ I'm not so sure if you guys will like it but here is the story line:

+The story is about a young girl whose name is Aerith. Her mother died because of a long sickness that couldn't cure; but before the mother died, she had sent a letter to Aerith's uncle to ask him look after Aerith for her. And so Aerith goes on her trip to a new life in a city far away from her hometown. (ps: in this story I plan for Aerith to be 18 and her hometown is Icicle Inn so the place she will go to is Midgar city)

+As Aerith arrived Midgar, her uncle come to pick her up (ps: I plan for her uncle to be Vincent... is that good?). Turn out her uncle is a butler of an infamous noble family which has gone to 7th generation so far; and the head of the house currently is a young guy name Cloud Strife.

+And so Aerith become a maid of the Strife family. She work and live in the house and make friend with 2 maids (which is obviously Tifa and Yuffie). Aerith still have to go to school to finish her high school year and to Aerith's surprise: she attend in 7th Heaven high school (in this story 7th Heaven is the top high school where only rich and smart kids could attend in). Turn out Aerith uncle has meant to put she in the same school where Cloud study in so Aerith and Tifa could look after Cloud for him.

+At the time Aerith spend in the house, she learn more and more every stories about the Strife family. One of the most interesting story is about a mysterious traditional of the Strife family in the Valentine day that has gone from generation to generation; and it has a deep affect in every head master of the Strife family of each generation.

That's all I could tell guys. That's not even a half of the story but it's the main line idea. I wish I could tell more but that would ruin the interest of the story right? XD So let me know how do you feel about the story so far?

Ok! ~^^~ I'm not so sure if you guys will like it but here is the story line:

+The story is about a young girl whose name is Aerith. Her mother died because of a long sickness that couldn't cure; but before the mother died, she had sent a letter to Aerith's uncle to ask him look after Aerith for her. And so Aerith goes on her trip to a new life in a city far away from her hometown. (ps: in this story I plan for Aerith to be 18 and her hometown is Icicle Inn so the place she will go to is Midgar city)

+As Aerith arrived Midgar, her uncle come to pick her up (ps: I plan for her uncle to be Vincent... is that good?). Turn out her uncle is a butler of an infamous noble family which has gone to 7th generation so far; and the head of the house currently is a young guy name Cloud Strife.

+And so Aerith become a maid of the Strife family. She work and live in the house and make friend with 2 maids (which is obviously Tifa and Yuffie). Aerith still have to go to school to finish her high school year and to Aerith's surprise: she attend in 7th Heaven high school (in this story 7th Heaven is the top high school where only rich and smart kids could attend in). Turn out Aerith uncle has meant to put she in the same school where Cloud study in so Aerith and Tifa could look after Cloud for him.

+At the time Aerith spend in the house, she learn more and more every stories about the Strife family. One of the most interesting story is about a mysterious traditional of the Strife family in the Valentine day that has gone from generation to generation; and it has a deep affect in every head master of the Strife family of each generation.

That's all I could tell guys. That's not even a half of the story but it's the main line idea. I wish I could tell more but that would ruin the interest of the story right? XD So let me know how do you feel about the story so far?

That's sound so interesting, I can't wait to read, is this already published or are you working on it? If so will you post it here when you start it? Cause I am darn well gonna read this :mokken: I like what you have going for Aerith's storyline and how Yuffie and Tifa will play a part! The plot seems very thick, I like it :3

:ohoho:

Ooooh, that sounds very interesting! I can already tell it'd be so fun and romantic to read. I'd love to read it when you get it started. :gonk:

Back