.Mosh is back!
Veteran
Gil
Mog's Tent
FFXIV
Alexia Kusanagi
FFXIV Server
Odin
I was hoping to do my own sig with a moogle like them to it and well I just am not good at artistic things with Photoshop. So I am asking and maybe even begging for someone to design me a siggy with a moogle theme to it. I will be eternally thankful Kupo!

I'll have a go at this! ^_^ Can I use any moogle image? :hmmm: Using more than one may make the piece a little cluttered. :(

I'll have a go at this! ^_^ Can I use any moogle image? :hmmm: Using more than one may make the piece a little cluttered. :(

Yer you can use whatever you want as long as it follows the Moore theme that's all :). I am not picky nor artistic so it can be simple or it can be complex it's your decision :).

@.Mosh How is this? ^_^ I may have a play around with the tones and post a couple of darker versions in a moment! =) I am also going to play around with the text. :lew:

Mosh2copy.jpg

Version 2:
Mosh2copy2.jpg

Last edited:
I love the tones but yer if you want to do some dark ones that would be cool to see what you do. I love it, I'll use these for now :) and then see how the darker ones are :D Thank you Lirael you star :D

Do you like the text in either of the given examples, or shall I try some new text again? :)

Nope the text is fine Lirael :) Just post on here any others with a different tone...I could change it every now and again when I feel like having a different tone :D They have come out lovely thank you.

Version 3:
Mosh3copy.png

.Mosh I sort of combined my favourite elements of the text from each example and then added some depth/transformed the colour balance a little. :grin:

Version 3:
Mosh3copy.png

@.Mosh I sort of combined my favourite elements of the text from each example and then added some depth/transformed the colour balance a little. :grin:

I like this as well, thank you for all these alterations :) they are amazing :D

Back