Original [32/32 released] Duhemsounds Original Compositions

Duhemsounds

Music Wolf
Gil
Cetra Coin
Hello :)

Some of you already know my video games covers and here especially my FF and Square related ones.
I'm also going into original compositions now. I currently have a big event of 31 releases from Oct 21st to Dec 20th

They are very video games influenced, currently I'm releasing many dark tracks as we are close from Halloween :evil:

You can find them reunited in this playlist : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1EbphrFzWzF00U96FgIj5BGQqMGreefy
They are available in 4K on YouTube and you can also find them on Spotify and all major platforms

Thanks for listening =3

These are excellent!

Chased By Demons: Gives the impression of accidentally falling into Hell and being forced to find your own way out. It would definitely suit a Hell/underworld level in a game. The demon noises are perfect.

Sewers Poltergeist: Again, atmospheric and brilliant use of sound effects.

Maleficent Ent's Lair: The melody here is really, really chilling!

Great job and I'd love to hear more.

Thanks a lot for your warm welcome on my original compositions Dio :)
There's a new one releasing in less than 2 hours, first of the 3 Halloween tracks, the Reaper serie, a roadtrip to hell :evil:

Halloween part 1 is here with this new original composition
Follow the Reaper serie, a roadtrip to hell in 3 parts :evil:
Listen in 4K on #YouTube & find it on all major platforms :)

Part 3 of the Halloween event is here
Listen Reaper Souls Eater my new dark original composition on YouTube in 4K

^

I'm loving these unnerving atmospheric tracks. The sound effects are blended well with the music and I like that these latest three tracks belong together to tell a story.

Catch now Trials of the Gods my new original composition available on YouTube and all major platforms. Watch in 4K for max quality :)
videogames music

Listen on YouTube & all main platforms my newest original composition an intense track, last one of my dark serie :)

Triton's Underwater Palace, my new original composition number 1 of 4 of my water serie is now available on YouTube and all main platforms :)

Creatures of the Depths my new water ambiant original composition is now available on YouTube, Spotify & all main platforms

Again, excellent use of sound effects and ambience in these!

Creatures of the Depths is probably my favourite out of these new tracks. It's very eerie and atmospheric and reminds me a lot of Medievil’s excellent soundtrack (which is one of my favourite non-Final Fantasy video game soundtracks of all time)!

I'll be curious to see where you go next.

Thanks for your very kind post Dio :)

I agree on the beauty of MediEvil soundtrack, I like a lot Cemetary Hill, I think this is a good track for Six =3

Plot in the Port is telling the beginning of a short story that will lead to the last water track which is also the darkest of the serie,if you've liked Creatures of the Depths you may like the next one which is a dark variation of it.

After that I'm launching a serie of desertic ambiances :)

Last composition of my water serie is now available, dive in a dark underwater atmosphere

and read the short story on the video

A combination of creepy piano keys and noises with maybe wind instrument sounds similar to an aulos (maybe? sorry I'm not great with recognising instruments) which would certainly be appropriate for a band of playful spirits during a procession! Nice. :)

Thanks DIo, this one is preparing a desertic ambiances serie

There are some custom sounds this is why they can be difficult to identify :)

Back