Original [32/32 released] Duhemsounds Original Compositions

Hello :)

My new composition Lava Caverns is sending you on a fire dungeon ambiance, now available on YouTube and all main platforms :)

They’re all very atmospheric.
Both lava ones in particular are quite foreboding. With the repeating rhythm and then choral aspects it reminds me of some Final Fantasy dungeon tunes.

Power Plant Exploration, my new original composition is now available on YouTube, Spotify and all main platforms. This is one of these strange tracks I sometimes create :)

Hello

Today a sweet winter ambiance with my new original composition Icy Lake's Spirits now available on YouTube and all main platforms.
A melodic piece before the final of that big serie in 2 days :)

I love the melody in Ice Cave’s Spirits! It is very appropriate for this season, but also a healthy combination of mysterious and ambiguous (it could be both uplifting and sad).

Searching for the Yeti is dark and possesses apprehension. I like the hushed voice (presumably of the Yeti or a creature interpreted as the Yeti by explorers) half way through.

Power Plant Exploration gives off Crash Bandicoot vibes! Although it is more atmospheric. Nice. :D

Palace of Sekhmet, last one of that big wave of 32 original compositions is now available on YouTube and all main platforms.
Enter the final dungeon :evil:

Thanks to have followed this big adventure

End of year communication coming in a few days with great projects for 2020, covers are coming back :)

Back