[28/12] No comment on Stella say Square Enix, + other details.

Rey

♥Solo noi due insieme per sempre♥
Veteran
Gil
Accessory (Arms)
Build-A-Member
Chocobo Egg
Terra
Yuna
FFXIV
Ellia Lombardia
FFXIV Server
Lamia
A NPC demo shown by Square Enix in Malaysia today interestingly touched on the subject of Stella.

Wait, you remember Stella right. The aristocratic woman that has not shown up in a trailer since 2011?

18900noafbpt0ulk.jpg

Yes, her. Square Enix have issued "no comment" on whether she still lives on in Final Fantasy XV or not. These two tweets by the person who asked the question suggest a glimmer of hope, however.

https://twitter.com/Tron942/status/549127424621809664

https://twitter.com/Tron942/status/549127864235225088

you be the judge. Do you think Square Enix are laughing at the person asking, or is SE being secretive about her?

Recently, people have been thinking Stella has been abandoned for Luna, simply because they look alike, have similar meanings in terms of their names, and because Stella was not shown in a trailer since 2011.

In other news, Square Enix have confirmed that the English name of the town shown in the demo is now Lestallum. Square Enix also stated that Titan is an important primary summon who won't be present in the demo.

NPC demo.

Source: Gematsu

I doubt that Stella has been given up. I think they're just being secretive about her to get the fans talking. She was made to seem like one of the main characters back when we got the trailer with the face compilation at the end, and that wasn't too long ago if I remember correctly. I do believe that Stella and Luna are connected or possibly related though.

Gosh I hope not. I don't now why I'm attracted to Stella's character idea ever since she appeared.

that is... very strange :lew:

why would they just, like, delete her from the game? or maybe she dies :hmmm:

Honestly believe she was retconned to being Luna. First of all, they couldve confirmed or denied that the blonde woman we saw is/isnt Stella. Secondly, out of all the trailers, the vast majority of the cast still remained. Prompto and Gladiolus appear to have been slightly redesigned. Rather than looking like the regular guys that they did before, SE gave them a slightly more punk look. Gladiolus has a scar on his face, rougher hair, and brighter eyes. Prompto has facial features and some hair change aswell. It wont surprise me for a bit that we are seeing the new Stella.

HOWEVER looking back in the earlier trailers and previous information, Noctis had some limit break ability where his eyes change color and became stronger. Not only that but we saw in previous interviews with Nomura that Noctis had a form of split personality. Not only that but both Stella and Noctis were touched by the goddess Etro in a near death experience.

What this leads me to believe is that Stella and Luna can be technically the same character but really two separate personas similar to what Noctis is confirmed to have. This can also explain in previous trailer when Noctis runs into Stella but she releases her weapon just when we saw them having a regular conversation at an earlier time.

I hope she is not taken out of the game because her character seemed interesting, including how she is probably Noctis' love interest. <3 =) I don't like Luna's design, not as a Stella replacement anyway, so I hope she is just Luna and not the replacement of Stella.

Back