zZEvoLution GFX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about the delay, some things came up. I'll be working on them now. I appreciate your patience Lord Grim! :D

Okay here's for you Lord Grim.

1zsl11.png

29nared.png

And for Cloud

242zrd1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Six
No problem guys. Why doesn't it let you rep me? lol I didn't even know there was a rep system. xD

Type of Graphic: SIGNATURE

Text: Going back to Cali
(Could you make "going back to" one font and then make "Cali" a different font and also make "Cali" the focus of the sig?)

Images: No image, do what ever you'd like. It's supposed just mainly be font but with a little flare. Kinda like a member bar.

Color Scheme: Summer-y tropical colors. Like Reds, pinks, blues, greens, yellows, oranges--colors like that.

Size: 289x65 (I know it's small, but I need it to be :3 )

+rep when finished.

Wow this is a new type of request for me. I will give it a try hopefully you will like it!

I thought it would be unique! I know you'll do great! C:

dxbbm0.png

I'm not exactly positive what you were looking for with this one, but I gave it a shot. :D
If it's not quite what you were looking for I could try again if you gave me an example of something that would work better.

OMG! That is sooooooooooo cute! I love it! It's exactly what I had in mind!!! Thank you so much <333

Eek, I can't wait to add it to all my sigs!! Thank you again! expect more from me soon, meh friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back