Yuna's Wedding Scene [4K] Final Fantasy X HD Remaster

Aki95

Gil
Yuna's Wedding Scene [4K] Final Fantasy X HD Remaster

Hi, this is my first post here and I thought i'd share my upload of the full encounter and cut-scene of Yuna's Wedding with Seymour in 4K including the skipping the battles since I haven't seen a 4K upload of it yet. It's one of my favourite scenes in the game so just thought I'd share it!📷 :)

Thanks for posting that in 4K!

Just seeing that scene again for the first time since I played the original version of the game, it really becomes apparent to me how dangerous sliding down the airship cables to gatecrash the wedding really was... They act so casual about it as if this is just a normal thing that people do... Yet they hadn't long discovered the airship and they had no training in this sort of mission... The cables chaotically overlap at one point and nearly trip them all up, but they manage to stay steady.... They are even getting shot at by artillery and gunfire! Wouldn't it have been easier to hook a harness, etc, to the cables and ride them like zip-wires instead? A fall from that height would mean instant death (to all except Auron, I guess). The risk was too great!

It looks amazing though!

No problem thank you very much for watching :) I’ll most likely upload all of the defining moments in FFX in 4K over the week. These scenes definitely do deserve a nice skin grafting.

Back