Your Most embarrassing moment in Final Fantasy

Zeroxys

Blue Mage
Gil
Im curious as to what embarrassing moments every1 has had in their final fantasy experiences, whether it be an easy puzzle you couldnt figure out, or you missed something huge and had to start over, or just something thats so easy that it slipped your mind.
ill start, mine was either in FFX, i has just gotten to besaid isle, and just COULD NOT figure out what to do.. so i started my game over, twice cuz i got stuck twice, turns out i just had to run into the temple to talk to yuna... :(
or in FF9 i just couldnt figure out how to beat the boss in the ice cave, like one of the first bosses, took me 8 tries.. and i had the strategy guide, thats how bad it was :(

It was a dark, stormy day in 2012... FFIX was being played...

My Mom kept bothering me to go to Treno to see if I could fight those dungeon monsters. Eventually I went over and got into a fight with either the 3rd or 4th monster available. I remember fighting the monster with every resource we had. But we just couldn't get the job done. We went and leveled up more, tried again, and still failed miserably. But just before we said "fuck this", we realized there was still one person we didn't try using. Dagger.

So we go back into battle with Dagger and my Mom cursing me out because "Dagger is useless" I was in panic mode. So out of what I thought was stupidity I chose to use the Odin summon. I thought for sure I had just wasted MP. I watch his long entertaining cutscene and he does the slash on the unkillable monster. Instant death connects! Fuck yeah!

I totally owned that monster and I let Mom know it. Dagger of all people pulled it off. We get sent to get our prize which I'm thinking will be gil or something rare. We got a pair of Running Shoes. :ffs:

Mom couldn't stop laughing after that. We just beat this huge, unstoppable monster...... and we get running shoes. After I bragged about how I'm the king and stuff like that..... We get such a small prize.

Embarrassing moment- Beating unbeatable monster and bragging, only to get running shoes and Mom laughing at me.

or in FF9 i just couldnt figure out how to beat the boss in the ice cave, like one of the first bosses, took me 8 tries.. and i had the strategy guide, thats how bad it was :(

That's hilarious...

Anyway, mine was getting caught masturbating over this picture:

rinoa_by_hoshun11-d159cs0.jpg

Back