Writing Event [2022] - It will be easier this time, I promise!

Linnaete

sus
Staff member
Editorial Staff
Veteran
Gil
Andre the Adamantoise
Chocobo Egg
Accessory (Head)
Accessory (Arms)
Build-A-Member
Chocobo Egg
FFXIV
Aoife Linnaete
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
None
Writing event banner.png

Not pictured: Six as one of the elves on strike this year

Well, everyone is on strike this December. Including the elves. Turns out making them labour under intensive conditions annually to mass produce disposable tat for children gives them weird ideas like...basic workers' rights and a a better work-life balance or something. Can you believe that?

So with the elves on strike, I have not had much time or opportunity to properly prepare for Christmas this year, so we're doing it impromptu and on a lower budget. Come hell or high water, we're having another writing event this year. If I can't work the elves to the bone, I'll make you lot toil hard instead.

RULES!

• The theme for this year's Christmas writing event is: nothing. There is no set theme this year. You are free to write about whatever you want, subject to two caveats:
  • 1) Your story must have Final Fantasy characters and/or Final Fantasy Forums members.
  • 2) Anything flagrantly against forum rules will not be published. However, you are still free to send me some of the worst Christmas erotica ever written and we can keep it between us unless you step out of line.
  • The word limit is 1,500 words. No novels, please!
  • Submit your entry to me either by PMs here or on Discord (Linnaete for both). Ideally send me a link to a Google Docs page or something.
  • You have until the end of Wednesday December 21st.

Hope you guys like it:flower:

I will accept your entry, but for future reference I may need to slightly tweak the wording of the rules to make it clear that participants should send entries to me in private with a link to a Google docs page.

I finally have an idea for this, so I will be giving this a shot again this year. Expect a PM before the deadline. :argor:

Looking forward to reading the entries of others too. I know a few people had some ideas!

Back