Build-A-Member
Accessory (Head)
FFXIV
Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Moogle
Free Company
KupoCon
It has been a while since we had a new thread about Kingdom Hearts, and with the recent announcement of Kingdom Hearts 4, now is as good a time as any for people to discuss the worlds they would like to appear in the new game.

Are there any Disney properties that haven't yet made it into Kingdom Hearts that you think would be a great fit? Any particular theming ideas? Or maybe you'd like an old favourite to return with a new slant?

I think the recent 3D feature films of Disney have been quite a hit. Frozen and Tangled both made it into Kingdom Hearts 3. So would a good next step perhaps be something like Moana? I certainly wouldn't complain about that one (especially if we get to fight a Jemaine Clement crab monster).

There is a push by some fans for them to introduce Star Wars or the MCU into Kingdom Hearts too. I'm not sure if it'll fit as nicely with Kingdom Hearts's aesthetics, but then again nor does the Versus XIII Verum Rex setting teased so far. The aesthetics aren't really fixed, ultimately. I personally would prefer to see them do something like The Muppets though, as I think seeing Sora and co as Muppets would be great.

It all kind of depends on where S-E/Nomura is going with KH4's new reality - If they#re still visiting Disney Worlds, I would love to see The Jungle Book finally realised - A Dancing Mini Game with King Louie won't feelas out of place as it did in KH2's Atalntica. Turning Red was one of Pixar's best outputs in a while, and I would think to follow up on KH3's worlds Toy Story 4/Frozen 2 could work. I also Think Soul could be very fitting to the alternative reality/body doubles seen in the series.

But with this new reality Sora has been plastered into it makes me wonder if Sora will explore S-E properties - Maybe we could see Ther World Ends With You characters appear in the Japnese setting shown in the trailer. This then leads on to what I have wanted the series to do for years - EXPLORE FINAL FANTASY WORLDS. We've seen the characters throughout the series so often, now would be a great time to explore their homes! I don't imagine them all being as big as The Pirates world from KH3 but I would love to see Sora and co' dropped into memorable FF moments like FF8's Garden Battle or FF6's Opera House Scene.

I haven't played KH3's DLC or watched a summary on the latest mobile crap but I am hoping they re-release KH3 soon on the PS5 as Kingdom Hearts III Final Mix.

It all kind of depends on where S-E/Nomura is going with KH4's new reality - If they#re still visiting Disney Worlds, I would love to see The Jungle Book finally realised - A Dancing Mini Game with King Louie won't feelas out of place as it did in KH2's Atalntica. Turning Red was one of Pixar's best outputs in a while, and I would think to follow up on KH3's worlds Toy Story 4/Frozen 2 could work. I also Think Soul could be very fitting to the alternative reality/body doubles seen in the series.

But with this new reality Sora has been plastered into it makes me wonder if Sora will explore S-E properties - Maybe we could see Ther World Ends With You characters appear in the Japnese setting shown in the trailer. This then leads on to what I have wanted the series to do for years - EXPLORE FINAL FANTASY WORLDS. We've seen the characters throughout the series so often, now would be a great time to explore their homes! I don't imagine them all being as big as The Pirates world from KH3 but I would love to see Sora and co' dropped into memorable FF moments like FF8's Garden Battle or FF6's Opera House Scene.

I haven't played KH3's DLC or watched a summary on the latest mobile crap but I am hoping they re-release KH3 soon on the PS5 as Kingdom Hearts III Final Mix.
So keep in mind that technically Disney owns Kingdom Hearts. so Disney may not allow Kingdom Hearts to have Final Fantasy worlds.at least not exclusively.

Hopefully this game answers some questions about why Cloud's light and dark half are Sephiroth and Tifa.

Back