• Cid

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • RedXIII

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

BladeWarrior

ShinRa Guard
Gil
guys i'm making this post because i wantto know who is your best chacter in the game. to me cloud is my strongest and most powerful.

I always have Aeris in my party (at least until the end of Disc 1) so she always ends up being my strongest character.

After that though, I keep Yuffie in my party because of her Clear Tranquil Limit Break, so by the end of the game, she's become my strongest character... combined with her Conformer weapon, she's Teh Pwnster! :D

Still, my vote is for Aeris.

Cloud was my Strongest character by far. I had him to the point where he was like 10 levels higher than my other characters. An with Omni-Slash and 4x-Slash Materia I could pwn everything!

Cloud is my strongest character because i have to use him most of the time he clearly became the strongest second would probably have to be Vincent followed by Nanaki!

Aeris was until the end of Disk one...actually.... she's just my strongest character overall (great gospel)...i tend to like to overload people with Materia and she's perfect for that ^_^ PS1 cheat disks FTW :P

A tie between Yuffie and Vincent. I never had much love for Cloud and his shitty little outfit, so I beefed up the other guys.

Though if I had to pick one, I'd say Yuffie. She just seemed so much better. :p

A tie between Yuffie and Vincent. I never had much love for Cloud and his shitty little outfit, so I beefed up the other guys.

I love you xD

I did pretty much the same thing. I got it to where Vincent and Tifa were my strongest characters. Double cut materia, plenty of power, mind, and speed sources and junk and they were kickin' everyone's ass xD

Cloud and Yuffie ended up being my strongest characters, followed close by vincent. They were always in my top 3 lineup too. I'd vote for yuffie up there, but she doesn't seem to be in the vote

Cloud , Cid, Then Barrett they are my top party due to their final limits

Cloud , Cid, Then Barrett they are my top party due to their final limits
, which i might add are very effective

Last edited:
Mine was cloud because no matter what party i had he was always in it. Do you have to have cloud in your party all the time? I have not played this game in agers so i have forgot lol.

Cid's always been my strongest character as such. He was the first character who's Level 4 I unlocked, I also remember him dealing damage against bosses which I was struggling with, leading me to victory in the end ( Demon's Gate springs to mind immediately ). I guess it was partly because as long as I used him then the promise of more copious swearing was always there, so i kept him in my party and used him well. And besides, the guy uses t.n.t., and lights it with a cig, truly a master character.

I Like Vincent, HE IS THST BOMB, with hos cool gun and his goth/EMO look

Cloud is deffinately the best becasue you almost always have to use him. other than that though Red XIII is deffiantely the strongest.

Red XIII definitely. He was the strongest character I had, from the moment I recruited him, and up to the end of the game, when everyone was level 99. He's well balanced with materia, mp, hp, and attack. You can't really go wrong with that.

Cloud was always the strongest in my party. Once I equipped him with 4X cut and Knights Of The Round with Quadra magic and ofcource omnislash he was pretty much unbeatable.

RedXIII is my strongest most of the time, but it's inevitable that Cloud generally finishes the strongest. I have to use him the most and I don't really want too!
As for Aeries, I never really managed to get her very powerful; ahh well!

Vincent was mine. I gave him all the power sources that i had and I only equipped him with Knights of Round, double cut, ultima, materias. I linked MP Absorb to Knights of Round and quadra magic to ultima. the rest were filled with hp and mp plus materias.

Back