White Shoopuf [2022]

Edit: Due to a change in events, LJ requesting a steal revert, I'll revert the gifts instead, so consider the below non-canon

———

Old: Miko glared as her nose gave a flare, watching as Soulcorruptor threw favoritism in the air. He stuck out a tongue at Linnaete in jest, then promptly shoved her over and into a chest. He whistled lightly as he took all her stuff, and grabbed up her Piplup by lifting its scruff. He ripped it quickly and gave a loud laugh, tossing it over now cleanly in half. Her gifts were his now as far as he was concerned, and let it be known it was rightfully earned!

Pip......lup....

------------

Linnaete I hope you're okay in there, and I hope all that happened didn't give you a scare. It's your turn now to decide what to do, as most of the gifts are out there in plain view!

--------------

Feeeed me! Ehh! Ehh!
Woaaah! Loud sound!
Tickle me!

Numerous people have told me I sometimes look like a Furby irl, so perhaps it is my destiny. Unfortunately.
Unfortunately for you this information has sat in my notes since this time last year, so maybe it was f8. It just so happens you chose an unlucky square this time on top of it all!

You traitorous sack of shoopuf shit, LJ. I wish you nothing but the worst form of physical and mental displeasure imaginable. You will find no peace or reprieve every time you spot a treasure chest and rush to investigate its contents, because there's always a chance it will contain me inside. The moment you release me, I will rip your balls off. Until I attain my freedom, I curse you to hop barefoot on burning hot Lego bricks every waking moment.

Can someone go open the unclaimed treasure chest #3 for me, pls :sad3:

• Haha
Reactions: sly
Edit: Due to a change in events, LJ requesting a steal revert, I'll revert the gifts instead, so consider the below non-canon

--------
Old:

"You traitorous sack of shoopuf shit, I hope someone punches you, LJ - and doesn't quit! I wish you nothing but the worst form of displeasure, your guts will be the only thing I'll ever treasure! You will find no peace or any reprieve, for every time you spot a treasure chest inside will be me! The moment you release me I will rip off your balls, angrily smearing them across all the walls! Until I am free I'll curse you with glee, to hop barefoot on Legos is your punishment fee!"

awkward-umm-what.gif

(I... just worked with what Liv gave me...)

Santa excused himself and stepped aside, opening the treasure clear on the other side. He pulled out some coal and gave it a toss, hitting her prison in this great loss. The chest darkened to a deep color black, turning her username when it dropped with a clack. She wasn't very happy with this new dark dye, but now we all knew how this happened, and why...
Santafrog.png
Santa did part with her one consolation prize, but a single 'XP just filled tears in her eyes.

--------------------------------------------------

and... that concludes this Shoopuf game, I hope it didn't turn out that lame. Please take a complimentary cookie out the door, and don't mind the blood that's all over the floor.

Expect your gifts in the next few days, but until then I wish you all malaise

Last edited:
This event is now considered a 'legend'. Thanks Disney. 🐭

Back