Which FF intro was the best?

Im going to have to go with FFVII and FFXII - FFVII just set the mysterious atmosphere and introduced us to the main characters - Cloud and Aeris ^_^ and XII it was just in your face and totally different from all the others - I liked it

I think that FFVIII had the best intro, because of all the contrasting characters that they showed, such as Squall and Seifer, Rinoa and Edea etc.

FFX had the second best intro, I guess it was just the graphics or the fact that they were playing underwater that intrigued me. :D

Ahh, let me think this over...(for they are all good introductions.)...

Hmm, what really stands out for me is VIII. The song Fithos Lusec was a fantastic touch and went with the whole theme. And I love the fight between Seifer and Squall! ^_^

VII would be next. I like the unique idea that you play about half an hour into the game first, and then the "Final Fantasy VII" title shows up. Reminds me of Metal Gear Solid. It's basically kinda like your warm-up or something.

X would be my third choice. Normally, I'm not into the idea of having rock music in a FF game, but they actually pulled this one off really well. And of course, Auron is first introduced there. ^_^ He's such a hunk. <3 CG graphics were awesome, and the blitzball game was a nice touch!

I would say FFVIII as the song was the reason it was quite good,
And the fight between Seifer and Squall was the best.

i would definately say FFVIII because it so cool and the fight between seifer and squally is just amazing

FFVIII's put me off with the tacky flower scene intro thing.

Can't rememember much of IX's and VII's, X-2's was horribly cheesy, so I would have to say..X/XII.

X had amazing intro music, XII had amazing imagery, graphics, opening music.

I'll go with VIII's and X-2's actually xD

X-2's was bright, flashy and gaudy.......and I like that kinda shit >_> xD

VIII's I really liked a lot. Which is why I find it so disappointing because I hate VIII. The intro tricked me xD

AV, you cheap girl you. Attracted by flashy things and pop like music.

<.< I'm not attracted by anything like that am I 8D?

AV, you cheap girl you. Attracted by flashy things and pop like music.

<.< I'm not attracted by anything like that am I 8D?
xDD I can't help myself ;-; I like shiny things %D

And nu....but that's cause yer more mature than I *bows* x3

...I did squee though when i saw the judges walking in XII's intro ,_,

what i think is FF VIIII && FF X-2 becuzz it really gets well IMO gets ur attention like, well all of them do but those two get it in a diffrent way its makes u wonder... wats gonna happen next well thats just me lol:P

VIIIs opening was cool but they shoulda kept it with just Squall and Seifer fighting - rinoa and the flower field made mg like :confused:

Ugh....... the opening of X-2 - do they want any bread to go with all that Cheese?

FFVIII for me - I just remember seeing it for the first time and having the metaphorical equivalent of the jaw hitting the floor. Hugely dramatic opening, with the excellent Liberi Fatali playing. And the way it suddenly climaxes and stops - I was itching to play the game after that.

FFIV. It just made Cecil look like a complete badass and got me hooked on the game the first time I played it. Definently not as flashy as the others, but I still love it.

FFVI. The opening still gives me the chills.

Last edited:
VIIIs opening was cool but they shoulda kept it with just Squall and Seifer fighting - rinoa and the flower field made mg like :confused:

Ugh....... the opening of X-2 - do they want any bread to go with all that Cheese?

I agree with that, they shouldn't put Rinoa in it with that flower field:P

I loved the FMV intro to FFII remake on the Playstation ... and I like the original intro with the party being cut down by the Imperial troops ... really drew me in when I first played it.

Shame about the gameplay tho :(

Back