What Was The Toughest Challenge You've Ever Had Playing Any FF Title?

Alexander

Holy Attack
Gil
Myself, it was that damn chocobo balloon race on the Calm Lands in FF X. Talk about frustrating.

That moving platform in one of the temples in FFX. I forget the details since its been so long, but you pretty much have to keep yourself from falling. And I fell to my death a lot.

Yiazmat from FFXII has provided the biggest challenge thus far for me. Since NA didn't get the international version, the boss fight in my case dragged for hours. I think I had to go back to town once or twice to refill on items because it keep getting stronger the closer to death it got. I've read that the 5 Judges in the International version is a more difficult fight, but I won't know until in the future. Regardless, I suspect something in FFXV will trump both situations.

Attempting FFXII's No License Board challenge. It became too hard and chore-y for me. Stopped after Bhujerba.

Other than that, probably lightning dodge (my reflex ain't that good) and chocobo hot and cold.

I've read that the 5 Judges in the International version is a more difficult fight, but I won't know until in the future.

Personally, it's the hardest fight in any FF i've played. It's so crazy. I hate Zargabaath's elixir-throwing ass.

Back