What is your party music?

True, usually it doesn't matter what music is playing as long as my stupid drunk friends are dancing and singing along to it :wacky: It's more about the atmosphere than the music really.

hes right, but i think good music also inportant lol.

i like hip hop R&B and some good dance hits.

Common, three pages of party music already and no mention of Andrew W.K.?

Andrew W.K.'s I Get Wet album is a classic instant party album.
His classic Party Hard: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WccfbPQNMbg

For me and my friends RnB and dance is almost always a 'no go' on parties and we usually play some kind of rock/alternative music that most people on the party will probably dig.

Some personal favorites to party on:
Andrew W.K. (rock)
Soil & 'Pimp' Sessions (jazz)
Daft Punk (acid house)
Airbourne (rock 'n roll)
Municipal Waste (thrash metal)

At my parties its free game for the music you just plug in your MP3 and go for it, we have lady gaga playing one minute and then bring me the horizon straight after we even had sephiroths theme song at one point

Recent parties i have gone to with some friends from my new school, its been mostly techno type music by artists such as MSTRKRFT and Justice. Usually keeps everyone entertained.

At my old highschool parties i go to still its all about Rap, Hip Hop and even some Red Hot Chilli Peppers added in there. Basically, same as Sethlol's, whoever has there Ipod in decides music.

gosh it depends, if im at friends usualy people are sitting round playing guitar or dance to lady gaga (she seems a party favourite). im a lover of ze rock music but im easy once ive had a few vodkas, as long as its not hip hop or anything too pop.

Trance music, cuz it lets you move deep into to a journey with the mind wide expanded. But i dont wanna talk about if you really need drugs or not to let it have a maximized effect or not. But alcohol can legally help a bit.

Ralph Fridge - Paradise (Nu Gray Mix) (1998)​

DJ X-Sonic & Ray - 100 Miles Below (The Hymn Of Nautilus 2001) (Marc 'n Ace remix)​

Back