What is your go to party?

Warrior, Red Mage, Black Mage & White Mage.

It's not my 'Go to' - it's just what I used last since I've only played it once or twice. There was no real strong method or any strong reason as to why, it just seemed somewhat balanced as my goal was just to complete the game ASAP. FFI, so far, has been my least favorite of the franchise. The story wasn't terrible, it was just my entire experience with it that was terrible as I started my journey playing the series in numerical order. It broke something inside of me, I don't know. I hated it, I hated playing it, and I never felt that way playing a game before. :tearjoy:

Anyway, not here to rant about my views on the game itself, but I am curious if anyone else has something to say on their party they use most. Mostly to see if there is anyone who continues to go back to replay FFI at all.

• Haha
Reactions: Six
This...is my third time playing it in 2 years... The game in the series that broke me was FFIII. I dont know what it was. The characters were lackluster, the story was meh the ending was not even an ending. Overall yea I can see that.

I know people speed run the crap out of this game and the typical speed run strat I see is 2 warriors/2 Red mages.

What do you use and what do you think is the best party

I've only ever played this game once and I must be honest and admit that I was fairly boring in my choices.

I had a Warrior, Thief*, White Mage and Black Mage.

That's as generic as you can possibly get, I guess.
I feel like I might have wasted a slot by having the two standard mages instead of the more balanced Red Mage. I don't know what is considered to be the best line-up from a tactical point of view. I only picked what seemed like the right choice within the first five seconds of the game.

* I think I chose Thief. There is a chance it was Monk instead, but definitely one of the two.

I've only ever played this game once and I must be honest and admit that I was fairly boring in my choices.

I had a Warrior, Thief*, White Mage and Black Mage.

That's as generic as you can possibly get, I guess.
I feel like I might have wasted a slot by having the two standard mages instead of the more balanced Red Mage. I don't know what is considered to be the best line-up from a tactical point of view. I only picked what seemed like the right choice within the first five seconds of the game.

* I think I chose Thief. There is a chance it was Monk instead, but definitely one of the two.
The game is interesting. I typically go with red mages cause they can hit well as well as magic... I also considered doing 2 warriors/2 red mages.

Back