Nintendo What games do you have on NDS?

I don't have many DS game for myself so this is my list.

Brain Age 2
Final Fantasy IV
Neves
The New York Times Crosswords
Puzzler Collection
WordJong
Worms: Open Warfare 2

I have a few others but these are the ones I play the most and enjoy.

Not sure how many to list, since I have MS DS real. Hmm...
Relevant Wings
FF Crystal Chronicles
Pokemon Pearl (Seperate Pack) And Diamond (in DS Real)
FF3
Mario Kart
Megaman.
Allthough I dont play all of them, those are some that I have. o_O

The only games i have are FFIV and Phantom Hourglass

Phantom Hourglass- Didnt like it nearly as much as i did other zelda games.......but dont let me dissuade you from trying it

Final Fantasy IV- i really enjoyed this one, and strongly recomend it

Final fantasy revenant wings
FF3
Pokemon diamond
Children of mana

Castlevania
Hoshigami
etrian oddsey 1/2
pokemon rescue team
Disgaea
Lost magic
Guitar hero DS
Tenchu dark secret

Animal Crossing.....OH YEAH!!!! It's a great game the amount of drunken nights i've played on that fishing for sharks and other creatures and then woke up the next moring to find a shark in a tank in my living room, thats what i like in a game

Mario Kart DS

Bleach: The Blade Of Fate

And that's it they pretty much entertain me since i hardly play on it lately :/

I have Final Fantasy III, The World Ends With You, and Ace Attorney Phoenix Wright: Judgment for All.

Of course I wanna get my hands on more games for this system, but they're so expensive >_<

I have
Bleach: Blade of Fate
Phantom Hourglass
Mario Kart
Super Mario
Pokemon Pearl
Danny Phantom Urban Jungle
Revenant Wings

Replaced my long lost DS with new one, got Final Fantasy IV and Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood. My flatmate gave me his DS games so I've now got the below collection.

FFIV
Sonic Chronicles
FF Tactics A2
Resident Evil
Megaman ZX
Trauma Center
WarioWare: Touched!
Mario Kart DS

Sadly Pokemon Diamond was the game that was in the DS when I lost it which was a bitch.

These:

FF III
Metroid Prime Hunter (Demo)
Pokemon Diamond
Mario&Luigi: Partners in time
Nintendogs (Was with the DS)

And on my "Emulation-Card" (which is a DS card on which you can load games with a SD-card)

Kirby: Mouse Attack
Super Princess Peach
Wario: Master of Disguise
FFIV
Spectrobes
Mario Kart
Dynasty Warriors: Fighters Battle
Asterix at the Olympic Games
And Chocobo Tales

Last edited:
Currently got:

Advance Wars Dual Strike
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
Mario and Luigi Partners in Time
Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow
Sonic Rush
Final Fantasy III
Super Mario DS
Pokemon Diamond
Sonic Rush Adventure
Final Fantasy IV

I've got quite a lot...not let's see what I can remember...

Animal Crossing: WW
Warioware: Touched
Warioware: Master of Disguise
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness
Pokemon Diamond
Nintendogs: Dalmatians
My Little Fluffies (sp?)
Ecoli
Contact
Magical Starsign
Konami Arcade Classics
Heroes of Mana
FFXII: RW
Lunar Genesis
Bust a Move DS
LoZ: Phantom Hourglass
Lunar Knights
Lost Magic
FFTA2
YuGiOh GX: Spirit Caller
Brain Training
More Brain Training
Zendoku

All of these were either bought as gifts, or paid for by myself..I probably have more floating around.

That I can remember?

Pokemon Pearl
Trace Memory (stuck)
LoZ Phantom Hourglass
Magical Starsign
Sims 2 (eh, got boring)
Nintendogs Daschund (?) Edition
WarioWare Touched! (Even the name is fun)
Digimon Dawn
Digimon Dusk
FFIII
Contact

Used to have Animal Crossing somebody took it over, lol.

Chrono Trigger - A great enhanced port. If you haven't played it before, get it. Hell, even if you have played it before, get it. New translation, new ending, new bosses, new dungeons, new items...It's a damn fine RPG and now you can take it on the go.

Kirby Super Star Ultra - Another great enhanced port! Several great Kirby games in one! There's quite a few hours of enjoyment wrapped up in that little pink vacuum cleaner.

Mega Man Star Force - While I don't think it's battle system is quite as fun as the Battle Network games, it's still got the same light-hearted feel that made the previous series a nice, easy RPG romp. Third installments are coming out soon, too...

Mega Man ZX - I don't know why they went back to 8-Bit when the Blue Bomber has the ability to not only look this good, but play this good as well...There's a sequel for it too.

Resident Evil: Deadly Silence - If you haven't played a previous version of the first RE, this is as good a time as any. Back when the series was after a more cinematic feel with those wacky (sometimes deadly...wow, that was totally unintentional...) camera angles...>_>

Tecmo Bowl: Kickoff - If you were a fan of the original NES game, you'll know all the ins & outs of Kickoff...It plays pretty much exactly the same. It also allows for customization of teams, players & rosters so that you can get around EA's pesky NFL whoredom...

Trauma Center: Under the Knife - This is the full-on DS experience. It really shows what the system is capable of by really utilizing the touch screen to its fullest. Who knew surgery could be so fun? It's got a sequel as well...

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon - Not quite out in NA just yet, but it is available in PAL territories...It's a remake of the original FE (the one Marth comes from) and damn if it doesn't look great. If you're familiar with the series, you'll enjoy this one as well. If you're not, it's about time you got yourself acquainted with this legendary SRPG series.

Last edited:
Well i got some too :D let's see . . .

The World ends with you - Sincerely, i play this 30min, and i didn't really like it ill give it a try again later on.
The legend of kage 2 - A Good game to relax xD
FFCC Ring of Fates - I like it, just found it kinda fast . .
FFT A2 - Need to give a try ^^
Arkanoid - I play it if i just get boring lol

oh, and Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass which i'm playing right now ^_^

Oh, I totally forgot about...

Disgaea - If you haven't played either prior version (PS2 or PSP) of Hour of Darkness, this is a very good way to go. Playing through with Prinny commentary is ufcking hilarious. One bitchin SRPG for those who really want a challenging experience. The Item World kicks my ass all over the place...V_V

Professor Layton and the Curious Village is pretty fab! It isn't a LONG game - it's taken me about 12 hours - but it's replayable. There are puzzles I've completed without knowing how I've done it! Haha. And there are still bonuses to look at. =)

Phoenix Wright is also a good one to go for. I have 1, 2 and Apollo Justice and would recommend the 1st above the other 2 but they're all good. And Hotel Dusk isn't dis-similar to this game either. So another good one there.

Uhm, ooh, Pokemon Ranger! That's under-rated! It's better than Pearl and Diamond in my books (I have owned Pearl but traded it in 'cause it bored me terribly and the Pokémon were, well, terrible).

Hum, FFIII is a must have for FF fans I suppose... But IV seems a lot better so far! XII:RW is decent enough but the battle system and controls are a bit tedious sadly. :/

Brain Training's addictive, although it loses its charm after a while... And I prefer the first over "More Brain Training", although "MBT" does have some fun features!!

Kirby! Power Paintbrush! haha, it's a lot better than it sounds. I was doubtful at first but actually prefer it to Mouse Attack. =) That's certainly worth getting.

Zelda Phantom Hourglass! A must! It's one of the best games on the system!

Mario 64: one of the first, and one of the funnest. =) And Mario Kart is great, 'specially if you have friends with a D.S and Mario Kart.

Warioware Touch is a lot of fun too, although it does get old after a couple of weeks...depending on how much you play it.

Star Fox is also surprisingly enjoyable!

And I have Transformers: Decepticons as well... Haven't played that one much at all though.

Last edited:
FFIII: Great game, nice graphics and sounds, tougher than I expected ;)

Retro Atari: This one was pretty cool and I still play it from time to time, just remakes of Ping Pong

Nintendogs: my first game for the DS, it's cute but gets boring after awhile

Super Princess Peach: I adore this game, it helps pass the time, overall cheerful

FF Tactics A2: I haven't gotten very far with this one, but so far I prefer FFIII...still a nice game though.

I now have new additions:

Pokemon Ranger 2: Actually quite surprised how much I have enjoyed playing this. It's good fun, and storyline isn't that bad either.

Izuna, Legend of the Ninja: Not so easy. I suggest training, and not dying. Not the easiest dungeon crawler I have played...

Pokemon Link: Fast, fun, easy to pickup game.

Luminous Arc: Has great voice acting, similar battle system to TA, and has plenty of interesting features and a good storyline so far.

Just a few games here

Bleach Dark Souls: Pretty fun sidescrolling brawler with a few minigames. Definitely suggest to any Bleach fans.

Pokemon Diamond: because anyone with a DS must get one of em

Crash of the Titans: crash bandicoot should die. he's not funny anymore and there are way too many games. don't get this.

FFIV: pretty good, got a little bored but that's just me.

This is a list of my DS games ^_^

Final Fantasy III: Love this game. Played over 300 Hours worth, as I mastered every job with every character =]

Final Fantasy IV: I'm on my second walkthrough, and this game is great. A must get for anyone with a DS, although if you don't like difficult games, I don't recommend it...

Final Fantasy Tactics A2: I love this game. I'm currently making my team, really fun.

Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings: Get this if you like RTS games, commanding armies if fun!

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates: Not the best FF game, but still pretty good. My friend used his AR on it and now I have maxed stats >_> I'm replaying threw this game again.

Pokemon Diamond: I quit this >_>

Lost Magic: This game dissereves a 9/10 in gameplay, over 400 spells you can use by drawing runes.

Bleach: The Blade of Fate: If you like Bleach, get this. I like it more than Dark Souls.

Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker: A, uh, Square Enix pokemon game? Eh, pretty fun, kinda =/

Lunar Knights: Very fun game, although its pretty hard >_>

Megaman ZX: Classic Megaman game.

Luminous Arc: Similar to FFTA, the story is amazing.

Dragon Ball Z: Super Sonic Warriors 2: Beating the crap out of Majin Buu is repetitive >_<

I'm getting The World Ends With You next, then Chrono Trigger ^_^

Last edited:
Back