Crisis Core What ever happened to Cissnei?

Dark Fantasy X

Dark Kamui
Veteran
in a place far away from where you are, locked in
Gil
Well the title says it all really

I'm curious to see what ever happened to her, we know what happened to rude, elena, tseng, reno... etc as well as cloud... you get the point

i'm curious as to whatever happened to her

she appears in before crisis as well, but it was never really mentioned what happened to her

I wonder if they remake FFVII, will we find out more information on Cissnei? I'd wager that she was probably killed with the plate fell, OR maybe she died when Meteor struck? Maybe she died from the stigma? It's hard to say, but as far as we know, Cissnei is non-existant in Advent Children and Dirge of Cerberus. I'll actually be quite sad if Cissnei really is dead. I really liked her a lot.

I was actually thinking about that the other day. I wonder what happened to Cissnei? Aww, I don't think she died. That's too depressing! She probably quit Shinra because she was disgusted by their actions, Zack's death. Cissnei probably has a new job somewhere and is living in a small town.

I don't think she's dead, I think she either carried on working with the Turks, before quitting Shinra after the events of the main game, or like Cerri said, she left and got a new job somewhere.

Although I think that should FFVII be remade, Cissnei would be in it or at least mentioned. Even if it's only a line or two telling us what happened to her, so we have some form of closure.

If not for Aerith i think that she would of wanted to hook up with Zack since it seemed so obvious that she liked him. Why else would she let him go when she could of obeyed her mission directives and captured him when she ran into him.

Well the title says it all really

I'm curious to see what ever happened to her, we know what happened to rude, elena, tseng, reno... etc as well as cloud... you get the point

i'm curious as to whatever happened to her

she appears in before crisis as well, but it was never really mentioned what happened to her

Maybe ebcause she failed her mission she was expelled from the Turks or was then revealed to be a traitor.

Truthfully i don't want her to die, i thought she and zack would make a cute couple honestly, but yeah thats just my opinion, if aerith wasn't there, then cissnei would have him, but its a game that was made after the original as cissnei probably was never intended to be in it

Anybody play before Crisis?

she appears there as well as one of the turks

cissnei wanted to tell zack her true name......but what was it really??
i guess cissnie died in a plate fall like you said ....
guess they will complete her story in the remake of ffv11 ....
thats if there is a remake

I just came to the conclusion that because she was a totally new character they didn't think about it..... we are probably just left to make up our own minds on her. Maybe she just left after Zack dies

Or maybe if there is a remake someone with a different name will just pop up and say oh, by the way, I used to be called Cissnei :ffs:

yea cissnei and all the other turks like dissapeared and the only truks left are reno, rude, elena, and tseng

Was Elena in Before Crisis? I'm suprised she wasn't in Crisis Core actually, although I know she wasn't a Turk at the time but she would have at least been a Shinra employee maybe..... I had the stupid idea that maybe she was Cissnei, but I soon disregarded that as a foolish idea due to the fact that she only becme a Turk in VII yeah...I'm going round in circles... :confused:

Elena was in Before Crisis, she was in highschool during that period, although her sister was in Before Crisis as a Turk. She briefly appeared in Advent Children though.

As for Cissnei I think she is just a case of make your own theories up because I tried to find what happened to her and it doesn't say anywhere. She better have been okay though because she was one of the characters I liked the most in Crisis Core so far.

Last edited:
Eleana was indeed in before crisis as another cameo and not a PC.. It's funny because she's a youngschool girl with long blonde pigtails, a departure from her appearance in the main game. Anyways, does anyone think SE is going to posssibly finish the 10 years of the compilation without revealing cissisnei's name? If so I would be extremely upset.

I'm with Bambi on this one. I was actually going to post something like that the other day but couldn't formulate the words for some reason. Basically, since she wasn't in the FFVII storyline in the first place and was invented when all these other spinoffs were created, then naturally not much would be known about her. I doubt she's dead though...something as important as "death" would surely be mentioned somewhere in any of the spinoffs if that was the case. In Crisis Core, I think they wanted to leave her character as a mystery of some sort...so I just took that all in good stride.

In Before Crisis you can name all of your playable turks, and Cissnei is no exception. Her real name is what you decide to name her in Before Crisis. Of course, we non japanese fans would have no way of knowing this.

it may be in before crisis as thats set in between crisis core and ff7, and its all about the turks so its logical that we'd find out in that

after all these years ( since 2008 )
still no-one knows what happened to Cesseni?
:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

after all these years ( since 2008 )
still no-one knows what happened to Cesseni?
:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:
Crisis Core was the last major installment in the Compilation that continued or expanded the story of FF7. Since FF7 remake added DLC for Weiss, i hope we see the other turks in part 2 and 3.

Maybe we're gonna see something more on the story side with Crisis Core Reunion. Who knows what they can add to id, maybe some kind of enciclopedia of FF VII World/Story like they did with FF XIII-2 where you had a menu that explained the story of FF XIII.
With a Remake/Remaster like Crisis Core, they sure can add more info about the characters, but that's just another theory from us. Time will tell.
I still wait to know her real name.

Back