WAAHHHH! HELP MEEEEHHH!

ExcessTarantula

~Another Angel Down~
Gil
Ok, so I picked up a copy of this, LOVE IT, however:

I am stuck. I hate saying that <<

I'm in the Archtype Steppe, here are my Stats

Noel - Everything Level 99 except Medic (working on that)
Serah - Everything 99 except Saboteur (Working on that also)
Green Chocobo - Level 41
Blue Chocobo - Level 45
Gold Chocobo - Level 56

Ok, so that my team set up. Now, STUPID YOMI!

I manage to wittle him down to a quarter health left and he uses the whirl attack thing (can't remember the exact name) twice in a row! Which annilhates me! I've attempted this on numerous occassions but simply cannot defeat him.

Any battle Tactics for me folks?

use Tortoise (SEN, SEN, SEN) to absorb the hits, probably use pulsework gladiator in the pack then when he's done switch to (MED, MED, SEN) to recover. Use a synergist in a defensive paradigm if you're having trouble taking the hits.

Yeah that makes sense, What about to cause damage? I was thinking of trying RAV, RAV, RAV, But then I remembered he can Chain Break right? So COM, COM, COM?
Which Chocobo is a SEN?

Thankyous!

Silver chocobo is the SEN

If you want to kill him the cheap way you could use these paradigms:

SAB, SAB, SEN - Spam poison, this will kill him surprisingly quickly. Switch to this whenever he's recovered from poison and not in his shell.
MED, MED, SYN - For healing and buffing up when he retreats into his aura shell.
SEN, SEN, SEN - For surviving his special attacks.

Awesome advice!
I'll definitly give that a go!

And do me a favour, Remind me of how to get the Silver Chocobo? I did it on the first run through but I can't remember where i got it <<

And seriously, thanks for the help, This boss is really begining to become a bore. Ahem, REPPED! :)

AH YEAH!
I totally forgot FF had a Wiki! (Well then again, what doesn't nowadays? lol)

Yeah cheers man! I'm currently fighting him again and doing a hell of a lot better! so yeah, LEGEND.

Back