Type with your eyes closed

i phsul st tupig eiyj ny eued ckigued.

Translation ~ I phail at typing with my eyes closed.

mavis beacon is a great way to learn how to type swithout lookin at the keyboard and if you can do that you can type with your eyes closed try it out its good fun too you will like it hee hee

lets try again bioyches!

Translation ~ Lets try again biatches.

wow. I did good this time.

samn it you str judy yoo fsmn goof st tyupomh eoyj uoud rurd vlodrf lol

Damn it you are just too damn good at typing with your eyes closed lol.

yeah ecvept you krrp middprllinh ptsvyivr vsudr iy id s c mmpy sm d

Yeah except you keep misspelling practice caise it is a c not an s

wow that sucked lol.

8N DITRD SO u SECUDED TO YUPE THIS USELEDD DBYEBSE

Translation ~ Im bored so I decided to type this useless sentence

ine runf to ruke them akk ine runf to find rhen ine rund ro vrinf rhwm all and in the darkness vinf them

translation: One ring to rule them all one ring to find them, one ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

i'll br waiting
ehy?
i'll be waiting here...
for whay?
o'll be waiting here for yoi so...
if ypo come here, roi'll fins me...
i prinuse

Translation:
I'll be waiting
Why?
I'll be waiting here...
For what?
I'll be waiting here for you, so if you come here you'll find me...
I promise

I pudh mu fimhdfx im gp ,u djdx kgx gjd lm.j gml v gmzh x.ls,j stkls tne acne njt kts ,ade lf all tne tnk fs K ns br tl tas,e Nesjs kt never emde]s it works itsmwaum omsofe nit kf tje pakn gles lm Km not gonns mskr ky

Oh......Oh boy......welll ya see here there was a dog barking in the background and an old lady.....and then there were people riding dirt bikes.
also I think the keys get stuck......that the only thing I can think of that it would be that bad.

anyways heres the translation.

I push my fingers into my eyes it's the only thing that slowly stops the ache but its made of all the things i have to take Jesus it never ends it works its way inside if the pain goes on I'm not gonna make it.

This is me typing with my eyes closed. I don't think I will be too bad as I learned hoto type properly in administration at school.

EDIT: See? Apart from the "hoto" (suppose to be "how to" :D )

I really enjoy chocolate cake. Do you enjoy chocolate cake? You should, because if you don't, you're a nazi. A smelly old nazi who eats cheese for breakfast.

FANTASTICO!!!

I highly dobubt that I can type with my eyes close. I am sire that thios witll look horrendous after I'm done.

Eh....Not horrendous...but certainly not good.

Okay, let me try this again. See, this isn't that hard, I'm just used to typing a few words over and over again so it just feels natural, see? Hmm... antidisestablishmentarianism. Supercalifragilistic expialidocious.

Not bad.

Back