Top 10 worst games you've played.

I haven't played that many games, so I'll just a list a few.

Final fantasy XIII - I even finished it twice, why? I'm a trophy lover :P But this game was boring, the only character I really liked was Fang. This game was so freaking linear. They've changed way too much.

Final fantasy XII - I never understood this game. The story was boring to me. The main characters sucked. Vaan is the most boring character ever. I;ve finished it once and replayed it twice but never finished it again.

Final fantasy IX - Again a FF. Haven;t finished this game, I'm at the beginning but god this game is so boring already. Nothing really appeals me, I do want to finish it, but someone really has to push me.

Motorstorm - Got this game together with my ps3 (Twice >.< Got a new ps3 again with motor storm but then the newest) I just dont like racing, I only play it with my dad as he likes the game.

Dragon age 2 - I liked the game a little, after playing part 1 several times I was excited to play this one, but it failed. It was basically doing the same thing over and over again. I never had a feeling I was working on the main story o.o It was only mission this, find that. aaaargh. They also ruined Anders =(

Mr Musqueeto, I bought this for fun. Was really cheep, but why. You had to play as a musqueeto and suck blood from the humans... what? XD

Tekken. I love tekken, but only the first time I play it. After I have chosen a character a few times I'm bored with it already.

Final fantasy X-2. Almost forgot that one o_O Well, the missions sucked, Y.R.P was hella annoying. I tried to replay it last month, but no. I remembered why I put the game away.

I guess that's it, can't think of more now.

Mr Musqueeto, I bought this for fun. Was really cheep, but why. You had to play as a musqueeto and suck blood from the humans... what? XD

For a person an a FF forum, you really didn't like a whole bunch of FF games :p

What platform is this on? Looks...so...fun XD

For a person an a FF forum, you really didn't like a whole bunch of FF games :p

What platform is this on? Looks...so...fun XD

Haha I know xD But I bet I am not the only one :P
Maybe I'll like FFIX more later, when I get halfway the game, hopefully? So I can get that one out of this list.

Mr Musqueeto is on ps2! A must have! XD

Haha I know xD But I bet I am not the only one :P
Maybe I'll like FFIX more later, when I get halfway the game, hopefully? So I can get that one out of this list.

Mr Musqueeto is on ps2! A must have! XD

Sounds like it. Too bad my ps2 is packed away somewhere. :)

Back