Tiel's "art"

Tielknight

Crackpot
Veteran
Gil
Well, figured I could post some of meh stuff, i'll start with the first tries up until my latest work.

For me, Simple is better, nuff said.

SOTW-entry.png

Made for a SOTW on another forums ages ago,.

More recent sig made a couple months ago i think ><
KaneNLynchsig.jpg

Another SOTW one, Peace based, and yes, was stoned when I made it xD
PeaceSig.jpg

Yet another one for a SOTW on another forum.
classicsSOTW_sig.gif

I fecking hate frames soo bad. :eek:uttahere:

Random one. Made out of boredom
Untitled-2-1.png

And, my latest one, made yesterday.
Test02.png

Lotsa comment pl0x.:randompoke:

umm . . . Simple but not in a good way >.> Texts are way big need to be fixed, borders are some kinda weird.
Anyway I think Legend of Zelda one is the best but the text in front of the princess is kinda no no

yeah, most of em suck, i know that. I usually only do this when i'm boreed out of my skull, hence, doesn't change much and i cba to spend hours of practice. ><

Your peace-based signature made me laugh. xD

Anyway, Ichigo one is definitely your best. Your first signature also has that dark and gloomy feel to it, so it's pretty cool too.

One thing to note is the flow of signatures and color theme as well as background/render/stock theme. Make sure they work well together. And as DC said, make sure your text isn't so big as they're generally more like attention whores. =P

Other than that, just practice when you get a chance.

I think it's safe to say that your favourite colour is red. :monster:

Your works aren't that bad, actually. Just take the advice given above and put some practice in if it's your aim to get better at this.

I like the Zelda one the best. It's not too flashy but I don't think the animated sprites are a good touch.

Black and red actually, and I use Adobe Fireworks, used to be called Macromedia Fireworks until Adobe bought em out along with Flash and such. Using it off and on for a year or 2, nothing serious, just play around when i'm uber bored.

Back