Tidus and Jecht Confirmed for Dissidia!

I didn't even know they looked any different, myself...Maybe it's something that has to do w/the fact that it's not out yet? idk...Tidus always looked douchey to me...and I already hated the in-game character model of Zidane...*shrugs*

Wow this game is sounding soo coool
I wanna get it as soon as it comes out
By the way that collar doesn't really suit tidus.They should have left him just like he was in FFX -__-

I agree with what ♥Sayuri♥ said about Nomura ruining designs...but he is notorious for that. I don't know if I'm just being picky now but in the trailer Sephiroth looks waaay too young. :wacky:

I do hope it isn't one of these button mashing games as well, I'll live it is because I love the look of Dissidia so far. It better be good! -__-

Oooh, anyone seen the new video! :O It looks awesome! =D
I can't wait for this to come out! ^_^
Hopefully it won't be a let down. :P

I'm so excited that Tidus is in Dissidia! I saw some other scans where you can see Tidus's new clothes better, and I like them! The ends of his shorts are all tattered and cool n___n His face looks a bit weird though o__o; And where has his perma-tan gone? I am a tan fan I have to say...

Still, I'm really happy he's in it. I missed him in FFX-2 ;___;

Vincent oct.13 said:
Does anyone know if kefka is on it?, Cause i LOVE his evil laugh.

They say Kefka's going to be in it based on the Amano poster (and the fact that it's supposed to include all FFs from 1-10)...But he hasn't been "confirmed" confirmed like those others...

Vincent oct.13 said:
How come jecht doesn't have any shoes on? What if he like steps on a rock or something, wouldn't that hurt???

Once you reach lvl 50 or so, pointy rocks become a moot point. ;)

Back