Advent Children Thoughts on Aerith's new look on AC

In ac I could feel warm and fuzzy when I saw her. I think it's better than the old look, no offence but she looked funny in original :goofy:

I think that both Aeris and Tifa looked very appealing. They both looked very beautiful. Tifa is more like the beauty that you lust after, hoping to marry her one day; and Aeris is more the goddess beauty, that watches over you. If that makes sense.

if you find CGI characters sexy, i feel sorry for you. that goes for all of you.

lmao :monster:

I think that both Aeris and Tifa looked very appealing. They both looked very beautiful. Tifa is more like the beauty that you lust after, hoping to marry her one day; and Aeris is more the goddess beauty, that watches over you. If that makes sense.

If Tifa was the beauty you lusted after, chances are you'd just wanna bang her and not marry her. Ugh, and wtf is with all this "Aeris is a goddess! she watches over everyone!" People are cycled through the lifestream and rebirthed, it's likely that after a short time in the lifestream they just restart as a life or something.

And really, why IS everyone drooling over Tifa and Aeris? They're pretty but jesus, they're not real, it's as lame as hentai (actually it's lamer, since in hentai they actually show their bewbz).

Black doesn't suit Tifa.

Aeris has a better look. It's better than her look in KH.

It's more detailed than in FFVII. Also, I hope she looks like that in the remake.

Yeahh the split second you get to see Tifa in her old outfit she looks much nicer, her AC outfit is good but I wish they had kept her big ponytail, and maybe made it fall out at some point? Would have been nice :]
As for her cleavage.. had they made it any bigger she would have poked someone's eyes out/fallen over/had extreme back problems in the middle of the fightscene in the church lawwwl!

But yeah Aerith was pretty in the film.. but like the quick moments you see her praying she looks kind of strange. Same with at the end of the film, she looked nice but just not worth the whole build up you had been waiting for!! In the credits she's gorgeous though but you can't even get a decent screenshot of it cause they have all the actual credits over her :[

Actually, they did a pretty good job. Since her face was kept hidden, I was expecting that she looks pretty and she was! She also looked like she and Tifa share the same age when in fact, they don't.

I doesn't really matter to me. I like her outifts and such either way.

Oi, the second I saw the color, I knew there would be trouble. *sigh* Please, we can all clearly see you're a Clerith. No need to make rude posts. okay? Thank you. Remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. No need to make unpleasant comments about something that changes so much from person to person. I expect this problem won't happen again, and I appreciate it.

And try to keep it a little more on topic. For someone who doesn't like Tifa, and on a thread about Aerith, you talk about Tifa quite a bit in this post.

As for me, Aerith got a new look? O_O Her outfit looks the same to me....except the choker..... but that's it..... boots with a dress... no, no, no. But that's it.

Tifa I think was good looking. But there were flaws in her design that would've made her look better. If you watch the 2nd disc, Nomura says he had a hard time developing Tifa's face. When they found a voice actor for Tifa, they incorporated more of the V.A.'s features into Tifa's design. Thus, Tifa looks more 'realistic' whereas the others are utterly perfect, therefore unrealistic. It's a bit backwards, but you'll understand what I mean once you think about it. I, for one, thought Tifa's face was a little flat, like a true native of Japan (That's where we see the 'real' dimensions come in.) So, to sum it up, Tifa wouldn't look as 'pretty' as any of the others because her design wasn't as perfect as the others; it had real-people flaws in it. Had it not been for this, she'd easily be as 'pretty' as anyone else, including Aerith. But again, it all depends on your personal preference.

That is all.
Well thank you for that it's was't needed ,but whatever. And is this color better for you??? And my post was not that rude I've seen worst. :dry:

They were really good, but I wish mebee her eyes were abit bigger and sparkly green, they were just too...small. I liked all the others just fine tho and I suppose thats the only real gripe I had with any of the chars really

Funny, I JUST finished watching this movie, If you ask me seeing Aeries' face at the end made me realize how well deatiled the animation was. What I find really more impressive is that how the animators didn't stray away from the original look of the character like the clowns in hollywood usually do. Game designers should make the movies based on games they designed it keeps the fan happy and doen't make Hollywood look like the retards they are. The Dead Or Alive movie is a good example. I haven't even seen it and I know it's a big let down.

Aerith seems like an angel, just the pretty praying girl. I like Tifa more than Aerith cause she's tough and I dunno :)

Yes, Aerith did look beautiful and innocent. Like Angel Valentine mentioned, I was actually quite surprised when I first saw her full face. The way she looked was somewhat unexpected from what I imagined her to look like, but nevertheless, she was amazing!

Tifa, on the other hand...looked as what I've imagined in CG. =)

I really liked that her clothes weren't exactly pink. They were kinda purpolly o_O. Her hair seemed very soft ^_^ especially her beautiful eyes.

Aerith was cute and innocent looking as stated above. Haha.

She didn't seem like the naive girl from FF7. -__-;;

All in all, I love her look in the movie.

Aeris was real pretty and I want her eyes so bad cause that's all I have to make me look like Aeris =D
I'm glad they didn't have Tifa in her FFVII clothes because they showed her almost nude and it startled my lil brudda and all. Thank GOD they gave her new clothes that cover her up a bit more, or else I'd have nightmares about her running in a skimpy two-piece bikini on a beach if they hadn't gave her less-nude clothes to wear in AC.

Aeris did look really beautiful, I was pleasantly surprised. I wasn't very fond of her in the game but seeing her like that in AC made me warm towards her a bit more. I love her hair I'm so jealous! I do think her eyes were just right, if they'd been any bigger or greener it would have been less realistic. And I agree, keeping close to the original with her look was a big hit. Seeing her face at the end, fantastic movie moment:)

I think she looked incredible and I wanted to see more of her, they all looked amazingly well, redesigned, my favourite was Behamut and Reno. I wish Shiva and Ifrit were in it though.

Aerith looked really pretty in the movie but she wasn't as beautiful as Tifa.
I think she looked beautiful in Crisis Core though, best Aerith.

Back