The Unidentified Object

Zanmato

White Mage
Gil
Have you beaten that "thing" in the Baikanel Desert which randomly attacks you during digs?? God I hate it....after I deal like 5000-6000 dmg he ejects my party out of the battle.
If you kicked it's but could you please post the dresspheres and level of the characters??

This is Angra Mainyu. You'll not be able to fight him fully until Chapter 5, where he ambushes the camp. He's really quite challenging if you're underleveled.

You're better off avoiding digging at this stage in the game. :P

Oh.....that explains it.....thanks.
I thought it was one of those battles like in FFVIII with Jumbo Cactuar where he runs away just cause he's a chicken. Since I'm just in Chapter 3 I'll just let him eject me out of the battle then. :lol:

I have actually beat it, it was easy, just equip Cat Nip to your Gunner, and kill the gunner, revive her with a phoenix down, since her health is in yellow use Cat Nip, and the Cat Nip hits for 9,999 every time.
i killed it in 4 rounds.

I always wondered. He doesn't hit high really at all but he has too much HP and then runs so I couldn't actually kill him. I got him to about 1/3 HP once but the he ran.

I found him annoying! Kept running away when I was on a role lol.
I used Mascot, Dark knight and Warrior. Thats usually the best combo ta have. I use that every time I replay it :) And that is alot of times.....

I used Dark Knights and Alchemist... I also enabled the DKs to switch to Samurai so that they could use nonpareil to raise their attack stat when it got too low.

Back