The Pre-Set Avatars...

Gingerbread Lesbian

Banned
Veteran
Gil
They are gone, or have broken links. I presume this is down to the 3.8 upgrade.

My feedback/suggestion would be that they are put back up.

:)

^ That.

As I've said in the SB though, just a suggestion, if this can't be fixed, but with the upgrade we are able to upload new pre-set avatars, I would like to make a thread about it in the graphics section, rounding up graphic artists to make some new pre-sets if the older ones are lost.

Just offering a little help, though, if it's not needed, fine by me. =)

^ That.

As I've said in the SB though, just a suggestion, if this can't be fixed, but with the upgrade we are able to upload new pre-set avatars, I would like to make a thread about it in the graphics section, rounding up graphic artists to make some new pre-sets if the older ones are lost.

I think this is a fantastic idea, you should do it anyway and we can have even more avatars and have them sent to you, who could forward it. We should get awards/achievements and rep for them also. :)

Ah, thanks for informing us. =] I'll see about fixing this soon.

As for pre-set avatars, yeah that's an awesome idea! Can't hurt to have new ones.

Of course I am a special case, so I'd never find myself using any pre-set avatars, but that is an awesome idea to get some more made for those that may make use of a pre-set avatar. ^_^

Ah, thanks for informing us. =] I'll see about fixing this soon.
There is a thread in HQ/HQ Archive specifically dedicated to the avatars with them all on the OP. Though I don't know if all the links will still be active.

As for pre-set avatars, yeah that's an awesome idea! Can't hurt to have new ones.
Kirababes, set up the thread. :busta:

I've re-uploaded the avatars images. However avatars are supposed to be stored in the database, not the file system...so I'm not really sure if this will lead to bugs or not. I'll contact Belazor about it.

Back