KHII The most annoying Heartless/Nobody

Blizzard on the cars works well. When they are in 'invincible mode' you can either guard each time it charges or cast a blizzard spell.

If anything, the dancers on critical mode were a nightmare. every time you attack them, they use that charge attack which took half your health.

the hot rods

the summoner guys with cubes

the assaut riders

Mod Edit: Your post is too vague. Please put more effort into your posts.

Of the Heartless, it was easily those damn cars in Timeless River. They would go invincible as soon as I was about to make...er...mince-steel out of them :wacky:

Nobodies would have to be the Berserker, the one with the giant hammer. They would shrink and slam me all the time, and I'd never be able to get a hit in unless I was in Final Form or Master Form.

My most hated Heartless would be centaurs, presents and the ghost-like heartless with candles. Centaur because he almost always spins his spear and not letting me attack him, presents because of the pumpkin and shooter attacks and ghost-likes because their attack with fiery orb takes away half of Sora's health

My most hated Nobodies are berserkers and dancers. Berserkers because I hate when they stop ramming me with their big sword and dancers because I hate their attacks when they grab you and thow you.

i hate the dancer nobodies and the guy with the guitar i forget who he is
evil guitar playing guy wouldn't die till i got heartless form:(

The most annoying to me were the Berserker enemies.. They'd start hitting me over and over, and I never could escape. >_<

I also hated the car things, which ran me over unmercifully at least a thousand times. The summoner enemies in the World that Never Was were a challenge as well.

Heartless = The car things omg hated them so much!

Nobody = The big things with big swords and you can grab the swords using the reaction commands.

Heartless: The genie looking ones in Agrabah and the car ones. They are the most obnoxious ones. They always move so it is hard for me to actually get an direct hit on them.

Nobodies: The ones with the cards. I hated them the most. It really made me mad when I would end up as a dice since I lost to their game. IT DROVE ME CRAZY.

So yeah. Those are mine.

Yea common response here too.
Heartless = Hotrod
Nobody = Berserker

but once you figure out that thunder murders them... they're pretty easy to kill. Everything is easy to kill with thunder.

The sorcerers and the large bodies
The bersekers too.
no wait all of them were annoying especially the strong ones :(

Not including bosses....

Those cars were horrible in the timeless river. I got killed soooooo many times by those fuckers. I gave up so many times with them. Big breaks were had. When I finally beat them, I celebrated as if I won a Slammy.

Another is those damn things with the lasers in the world that never was. Even at high levels, those things still catch me and laser me.

:gasp:

Are we including Bosses?
The heartless' I disliked were those goofy cars at Timeless River. They always gave me a hard time for some reason. As for nobodies I didn't like the beserker's for their invincibility frames, the dancers because they take a chunk out of your health, and the snipers.

Back