The Great Revolution Against Aerith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, the gloves are off and it's time for some major Aeris thrashing.

Don't get me wrong, I liked Aeris as a battle charater, and as a character that defined the story. But she's a bit to lame to like.........

If she can talk to the planet, why the hell didn't the planet tell her, "MOVE!!!! Sephiroth is falling towards you with sword in hand to kill you!!!!"

Maybe the planet did tell her that, but she was to airheaded to listen.

She was far too air-headed I mean she's 21, and she acts like a 7 year old :dry:

It's her dress sense that kills me, I mean Tifa can pull off her outfit but Aeris chooses a pink dress, A PINK DRESS!!! ("oh love me because I pick flowers and dress in Pink").

Oh and Aeris, ever heard of a phoenix down.....nope

She was too much of a Damsel in distress. Tifa was a fighter, Aeris was a the Olive Oil of the FF world, always waiting for Popeye to save her.

Tifa gets stabbed (sliced) by Sephiroth and survives. Aeris gets stabbed and she croaks. Aeris is the inferior character here.

I guess the real thing that annoys me about her is the whole 'little princess' theme she's got there... the sweet little cottage, the damn pink dress, the fact that she lives with her adopted mummy and the fact that she dies a virgin.

Oh my God, its as if the writers picked up the "My first picture book for girls ages 2-6"....

Then we have Tifa, runs a bar in the slums, savvy, straight talking and sexy yet caring, member of an anti-Shinra organisation (there's your courage), no special powers (she had to work to be that good, it wasn't some Ancient magic hand-me-down). Oh, and we all know she gave Cloud the time of his life on that rock!

Picture the scene of Cloud on Fenrir, burning through the streets of Edge, who would look cooler on the back, Princess Pinky or Tifa? I rest my case.

Do you think Aeris could've put up the fight Tifa did against Loz?? Hell no, she would've died if she would'nt have access to Materia.

I guess the real thing that annoys me about her is the whole 'little princess' theme she's got there... the sweet little cottage, the damn pink dress, the fact that she lives with her adopted mummy and the fact that she dies a virgin.

Oh my God, its as if the writers picked up the "My first picture book for girls ages 2-6"....

Then we have Tifa, runs a bar in the slums, savvy, straight talking and sexy yet caring, member of an anti-Shinra organisation (there's your courage), no special powers (she had to work to be that good, it wasn't some Ancient magic hand-me-down). Oh, and we all know she gave Cloud the time of his life on that rock!

Picture the scene of Cloud on Fenrir, burning through the streets of Edge, who would look cooler on the back, Princess Pinky or Tifa? I rest my case.
*chortle* :lol:

Post of the Day

After speaking with another staff member concerning these Anti-Clubs, we both feel it's best to close them down and keep any type of negatory comments to both of these girls to ourselves. If you're interested, we have created a club dedicated to both Aerith and Tifa here that you are more than welcome to join at your leisure.
http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/f...ing-friends-forever-aerith-and-tifa-5182.html
My apologies go out to those that this may inconvience, but we want to keep the drama level on this forum to a minimum at best. Please feel free to join that club if you wish to talk about both girls in a positive manner. Thank you for your understanding.

~Lady Aerith~

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back