The Great Revolution Against Aerith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimoire Valentine

Red Mage
Veteran
Gil
Welcome to the Glorious Revolution Against Aerith.

This is a club to talk about your hatred of Aerith, all aspects of Aerith hating is wecolmed.

RULES

NO AERITH FANS - We are sick of fanboi's trolling Aerith, you want to , then go to the appropriate forum.
You have to think Aerith is overrated obviously.
Don't insult other members.

Do you know, I'm sick of self-rightious Aerith fans, I have been accused of thinking of Tifa (my favorite character) in fanboi terms despite the fact that more fanfiction/hentai is posted by those so called fans than Tifa by a long shot.

Having browsed the similar site that was here first I'm amazed by the hypocracy... sad cartoons which have no relevence to the characters whatsoever have even been posted there while they remain convinced that Aerith is Cloud's true love.

I argue that Zach is Aeris's true love,. Let Aeris spend her time knitting in the lifestream and leave Cloud for Tifa, we all know thats his destiny... sure he loved the pink dress wearing hippy but hey, she's dead.

And lets face it, HE slept with Tifa. (Aerith fanbois and fangirls hate that).

Its not about the tits OK, its about the woman. The only non-magical/non-augmented/non-cybernetic/non-puppet/non-animal/non-enhanced playable character in the game.

Tifa lovers unite! Join me.

MEMBERS

Grimoire Valentine
Finnegan III
Riku
OmniSlasher

Last edited:
lol Hey it's not my thread. You should talk to Aeris Gainsborough as he's the one who created it. I've already stated that I don't have a problem with canon Tifa, but I do have a problem with fanon Tifa aka fans so rabid they make Tifa out to be something they're not, also adding to the fact that people say Tifa fucked Cloud...nope, sorry =/ she didn't. That's a rabid fan making poor Tifa out to be something she's not.

This is why I love being a Yuffie fan. Neither of these threads offend me in the slightest. And even if someone were to make an anti Yuffie thread, it wouldn't phaze me because there is already a lot of hate for her out there that I'm used to seeing her get bashed. :) Yuffie FTW!

But I don't get offended when someone hates a video game character that I like because they're not real.

Goes on a rabid!Cluffie rampage. Acutally I hate that pairing because I like Yuffie for not being all into a guy through the entire game. But I can be the one and only rabid!Cluffie and piss the entire fandom off.

Last edited:
Oh come on, You think they just stayed up all night and 'hugged' on that rock? :)

lol I really do not think they had sex on that rock at all whatsoever. What gives you the idea that they did? They weren't holding onto each other or laying down like lovers would and besides, who would fuck on a rock? Seriously? That would be painful. Also in Japanese culture, to things that far is actually something they are highly against. Japanese do not believe in public affection and I certainly don't think they'll have their video game characters have sex on a rock.

Ah but there are three different versions of that scene depending on how you treated Tifa during the game, High affection, low affection, and a rare one where he goes off and fucks Yuffie for some enhancement materia. It's completely X-rated too! It's very hard to get. You have to talk to everyone in Wutai exactly 500 times, get the Yuffie date, Kill Barret exactly 18 times through the course of the game, always have Yuffie in your party, and fail the sub mission. Itz tru! I saws it!

Well since this thread is way off topic. Maybe you guys should start disgussing why you don't like Aeris's character?

They did not. >.< In FFAC, Cloud and Tifa doesn't seem to have that relationship at all. I mean, Cloud was even going to give up and not fight the geostigma in the first place. (Until Aerith kicked some sense into him). So, if they really did do it or was in a love relationship, why is it that Cloud didn't care if he lived or die for Tifa?

(Something I just noticed now!)

lol I really do not think they had sex on that rock at all whatsoever. What gives you the idea that they did? They weren't holding onto each other or laying down like lovers would and besides, who would fuck on a rock? Seriously? That would be painful. Also in Japanese culture, to things that far is actually something they are highly against. Japanese do not believe in public affection and I certainly don't think they'll have their video game characters have sex on a rock.

Who would fuck in a phonebox or on a seesaw.....I know a few people.

Maybe they didn't fuck but they sure as hell didn't stop at "hugging"

Of course... because he did love Aerith. I dont dispute that at all, the point is he had guilt because he couldn't save her. Throughout that film, it is clear that Aeris wants him to move on, Tifa wants him to move on and most importantly CLOUD wants to move on... whos ribbon did he have tied around his arm?

Hmm... this is turning into a debate thread which it isn't supposed to be. Maybe someone should create a love triangle debate club if there isn't one already. But that could be one ugly thread. I'd go and be a Cluffie even though I hate that pairing, and I'm starting to sound like a broken record with that. Darn LTDs!

A debate over whether Tifa and Cloud had sex. Haha, yeah ok I'm off the topic. I was just stating my views. I'm not a Clerith or Cloti fan because I like both girls, and I also happen to like that they're actually friends.

Whelps, I'm out. :) Sorry, Grimoire Valentine...I hope I didn't break any of your rules, lol!

Hmm... this is turning into a debate thread which it isn't supposed to be. Maybe someone should create a love triangle debate club if there isn't one already. But that Will be one ugly thread. I'd go and be a Cluffie even though I hate that pairing, and I'm starting to sound like a broken record with that. Darn LTDs!

Could?

Fixedted :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back