The Glorious Revolution Against Tifa

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">
I dont mean to flame characters but Tifa gets on my nerves, her attitude, the way she follows Cloud around like a pathetic fool. She lies to Cloud and then expects him to like her, what a dumbie. I think that He also likes Aeriht better becaue, she can get him to laugh, and when she dies he sheds a tear, he gives Tifa one little smile and she thinks that he loves her, and people that say that he doesnt love Aerith anymore cause shes dead, well i have one question for those people, would you still love your parents if they died, I think that you would or hope you would, but anyways, It doesnt matter if Aerith dies he still loves her, Im not saying that im for any of the couples, but i mean the factsare right there,he loves Aerith , in my opinion, like i said i dont have any specific favorite couple, but i just think that this one is obvious,and will someone please let me know if im aloud in this fanclub? sorry i kinda rambled :p

</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Last edited:
I'm in. I can't stand her, and I really hate Cloti.

Cloud belongs with Aerith. End of story. Tifa can just fack off.

Back