The Final Fantasy Guild Of Mages

"see i can already do that" shadow conjured a smaller ball of water and froze it like his tutor did, albeit with a larger amount of energy "what i'm trying so see if you could freeze something in the water such as an opponent" then shadow spotted a wild wolf " such as that wolf"

As Dante arrived back at the guild he felt a new presence "it would appear we have a new member of the guild, i wonder if Mith will let me have some fun with him" Dante thought to himself before he Contacted Mith telepathically "Hey mith, I am back at the guild, and i can sense you have a new apprentice, can i play a practical joke on him?"

Mith "Easier than you think. You know how you cast in the spot of the place you want to freeze for the ball. Do exactly that with the animal. Theres a fish swiming along there. Freeze the fish itself and watch what happens"

Dante smiled as he thought about why he had asked Mith for permission, he was going to do it anyway. Dante then instantly burst into flames and teleported to near where Mithrandir and his apprentice where "i hope this works" he thought to himself.

Dante then cleared his throat and put on a deep demonic voice and burst out of some forest so he was in front of Mith and his apprentice.
"mages of the Guild, prepare to die by my hand, i am the ultimate fire demon Berial, prepare to DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!" Dante's Acting was top notch and his only hope was that Mithrandir could stomach his ego long enough to play dead after a small punch from Dante"

Mith looked round and saw the fire demon screaming at him like a bat out of hell....shit

The flaming fist flew into Miths chest and Mith fell instantly. Dead. The fire demon had hit him in a fatal spot which cut circulation of blood to the brain. The body of mithrandir lay limp on the grass. Shadow was left to deal with the demon on his own

"OK THAT'S IT NOW I'M MAD" shadow yelled. he decided to try a trick "U LIKE FIRE HUH? THEN FINE LET'S SEE HOW U LIKE" shadow said then cast his spell "FIRE" aiming instead of using his own power, instead to hit the demon with his own flames. the spell worked and the flames began closing in on the demon's body.

Last edited:
OOC: shadow pay attention to whats happening around you

IC: After the punch to Mithrandir's chest Dante began laughing in a maniacal way to give the sense that he was all powerful, he then began striding towards the New apprentice of Mithrandir "I hope you are ready to Die boy, your master was no match for me, and now you shall have the same fate" Dante then raised his fist into the air as though he was going to punch Shadow as he did Mithrandir

"ok seeing as my fire spell didn't work plan B" he said then he tried another new thing "BLIZZARD" he said aiming to freeze the demons blood.

as the blizzard spell hit Dante it instantly evaporated "thats cute kid, but it's time to end this" Dante raised his fist as though he was going to punch the Apprentice in the face but then stopped, the fire then vanished from Dante's body and he was stood with a smile on his face "he kid, that was a good idea using the Ice spell on a fire demon, but sadly my body heat is too much for such a weak version, anyway I'm Dante the Guild Fire elementalist, hot head and as you probably noticed, practical joker" Dante let out a little giggle "and it wouldn't have worked with out the help of my able assistant Mithrandir" Dante then looked around at Mithrandir "Oi, you can get up now, good acting though" Dante then extended his hand towards the apprentice "welcome aboard"

"thanks i wished it at least hit you then i would have seen if my new trick worked. pretty much i aimed not for you but your blood." shadow said accepting the man's hand "i was trying to freeze it so you would be helpless"

Dante smiled at Shadow's comments "hate to break the bad news, but my blood isn't actually blood" Dante then gabbed a small gutting knife he kept in his boot and ran the blade across his knuckles causing them to be sliced open, but instead of bleeding molten Larva dripped from the wound "It works to the same effect, but its like 100 times hotter" Dante then smiled "keeps me warm in the cold months" he joked

"hahahaha well your an elementalist not a normal person it would work on a normal person you know it should have at least given you a chilly wind i'm not that bad at spell casting" shadow said a little downheartedly.

Dante then smiled "well i wouldn't say you were 'not bad' a bit crappy perhaps" Dante then turned around "this is not bad" Dante then cast a fira spell into a tree and it exploded. he then turned around and looked at the kid "hey just remember, i have been a member of this guild for many years now, and if you stay with us long enough you might even be able to do this" after he had finished his sentence Dante began to glow flames burst out of the floor behind him, which then took shape in the form of Belius.

Belius walked about 10 meters away from Dante then turned to face him, Dante threw a ball of firaga at Belius' chest and the spell hit the esper with great force "Belius your dismissed" then in a similar fashion to his entrance belius vanished

"ok i'll remember that." shadow said then walked towards the building "i'm going to go acquaint myself with the facilities by the way your lucky i wasn't injured my power multiples 4-fold when i am injured and 10-fold when i am injured and angry"

Dante laughed at Sahdows remarks "indeed your power may increase asyou gain more damage, but when your fighting in a real battle when you either win or die, non of that matters as your opponent won't allow you the chance to use your magic, you have to find time to cast your spells and that may involve getting up close and personal with your enemy." Dante then began walking next to Shadow on the way back to the guild "and if you aren't skilled enough with your weapon then you are completely screwed before the fight begins"

When they arrived back at the Guild Dante left the side of shadow and as he jogged through the courtyard he looked over his shoulder at the new kid "I'd show you the ropes but i have better things to do with my time, and it's the job of your master to show you around. but if you have any questions you would like to direct in my direction i shall be in the training hall" Dante then went straight to the training hall, activated his new training system into the computer and hit the load button.

Dante was stood in the center of the technologically advanced training area Full prepared to fight whatever came at him. his Gauntlets and boots had materialized and his face guard had encased his mouth and nose "Begin training simulation Dante weakness" there was a loud sound similar to the spinning of a CD and then the room began to shift. the floor filled with water up to about 5 inches deep, doors opened to Dante's left and right and 3 Robots came out of each.

Dante charged at one side of the room, where three of the robots were stood he jumped into the air and came down with a kick into the chest of one of the robots knocking it over. the other two began to attack with physical combos from their robotic bodies, Dante blocked most of the attacks but took a few powerful blows to the upper bod, he stumbled back and then was grabbed by the robots, who he thought were on the other side of the room, as they had ran over to aid their allies. Dante couldn't move his arms as a robot was holding each of them as a third robot ran over to beat Dante, he leaped up and kicked the robot in where its face should be he then cast Firaja on the two robots who had a hold of him, and smiled as they melted.

Dante took a few steps forward through the water and smiled when the remaining three robots stood in a triangle around him "three down, three to go"

this place shouldn't be too hard to explore. shadow thought heading for where he knew where his quarters was. he checked his list of tricks he made earlier. encasing a thunder spell within ice, freezing something in water, freezing someone's blood, using other sources of energy to power himself...

shadow became so absorbed in his studies of tricks he realized that someone had come up behind him unawares. he turned around and saw some guy in a black cloak "Who are you?" shadow asked preparing a quake spell. the figure didn't say anything just raised his hand and shot a fireball at shadow "great someone else who wants to kill me" he said dodging out of the way. "you want a fight? fine then let's fight" shadow said aiming his quake spell at the hooded figure

It began to rain as mith got up smiling, he had fallen asleep after "dying". The rain was of Mithrandirs doing and to signal that he was goin to the guild.

Raggy and Mithrandir got back to the guild in 5 minutes

Mith "Dont thin you'll be trying that anytime soon again Dante :P"

Mith headed to the CR and saw 2 figures. One being Shadow and ther other being a completely different entity altogether. A being Mithrandir knew to well.

Mith "Fuck"

Mith drew his 2 swords. Both had elven runes carved into its steel and both were imbued by his natural element. Mith swooped forward and with a double strike from each sword at the same time, Mithrandir sliced into the hard skin of Daedalus.

Mith "Jesus, i thought we killed you a while back"

Daedalus "Well it took me a year to find this guild. as you've guessed...i'm here to avenge my master. Die"

Mith "Shadow, get behind me, this isn't a joke. Daedalus is the sentinel of one of the corrupt mages we killed a long while back"

In daedalus' right hand there formed a katana sword, 5ft long and sharper than dragon claws. Daedalus rushed forward at lightning speed and stabbed forward.

Mithrandir caught the attack with his sword whilst using his free sword to stab back in vain.

Mith "My powers have grown, fecking try and kill me"

The man who followed the mages around finally got a glimpse of his memory back,

"I am Sephirothalpha, leader of the mages guild, I have returned."

Mithrandir heard the all too familiar voice in his head...SephirothAlpha!

Mithrandir looked between Shadow and a rather pissed daedalus

Mith "Fuck this!"

Within a second, the air around mithrandir exploded and created a bright flash. Standing there was mithrandir, glowing brightly blue and his eyes pure white, sky blue wings formed on his back and both his swords became see through and azure...like water. This was his overdrive form.

Mithrandir flew at daedalus and slashed his neck with each sword as he rushed past him. He about turned and aimed both hands together at the beast. In the next second a lot happened. A blue beam of raw water energy stronger than even a waterva spell was burned through Daedalus, the air itself wavered as this cataclysmic power took place. The aura shining around Mithrandir glowed the brightest it had ever been and multiple (9) blades of swords, identical to Mith's own swords, formed form nowhere around daedalus and each thrust itself into his chest.

Mithrandir reverted to normal form and looked upon the dead body of daedalus. The torrent beam (his overdrive attack you just saw) had blasted through both of his hearts which is why daedalus had come back. Now that both hearts were destroyed, he was truly dead now. he was now ragnarok's dinner. They were running low on meat and this would serve them for a week at least.

Mithrandir strode into the living room (where the piano was intact) and saw sephirothalpha uncloaked and in full glory. Mithrandir smiled as he saw him for the first time in ages.

"Hello old friend, how long have I been gone." said a older, bearded Sephirothalpha. He had been stuck in a dimension for years which had only been weeks in this time.

Back