The Final Fantasy Guild Of Mages

The man watched alot of people gather, what was happening here he thought, where was he? Was he suppose to be here?

Aiden099 looked north to wait for the orders..

they placed the banner of free people on the stone arch again .. it was time for the war for the world to begin...

it contained the humans.. the mages... the undead army and the orcs and of course the riders of the eastwold..

Alexander and General Maximus were talking with aiden099 he was still in centaur mode but he had brought his wings into his body so he could become the cavlary as well..
he shone a light in the night sky so that mith knew they were there..

"Wow look at that"
Desert.. "its an impressive staff"

It's light the whole sky up.

Rag's eyes burned a second with the bright flash of light...

Rag "Bloody aiden and his staffs"

Hold on. He could use it to his advantage. Surely enough, Ultima hadn't been expecting the flash...she was momentarilly blinded. Rag took the chance to rush up and slash at ultima with his massive claws whilst belching molten hot fire on her soft, elogant body.

Ultima screamed and shot a wave of holy which crashed into Ragnamir. He soared back but caught himself using his wings

Rag then burst into speed in flight to Ultima. Just before ramming full force into her, rag spun sharply and whipped his tail into her throwing her into the wall

Rag (telepathically) "Even YOU'RE not invinsible"

Ragnamir "Just chowing on my dinner. It needs cooked first:D"

Ragnamir was yet again swiped back by Ultima's nusanse holy slap thing. Ragnamir's crashed into the opposite wall. Ragnamir uprighted himself and spread both pairs of wings (thats right he had two sets). He then summoned massive balls of element energy on the tips of his wing spindles. all except the holy element of course.

When the balls of elelments were fully charged Ragnamir looked like a fucking chrismast tree with all the coloured balls of energy. Ragnamir then unleashed it all. Mutilple lasers fired from the balls all shooting into Ultima's body. All in all, about 30 lasers were firing at ultima simoultaneously When they were used up ragnamir opened his mouth and fired a beam of dark energy. Ultima's weakness.

Ultima took every single shot from the attack. She lay slumped against the wall. ultima then suddenly got up and fired a massive beam of holy at Ragnamir. Undodgable. He was shot out through the walls and outside

ultima "Fucking Dragon. You should be dead after that. Where are you. Show yourself!"

Because Ragnamir was in the rain, he was not invisible and flying above the temple:D

Aiden099 looked at Ragmir flew above the skies

"you will pay for that"

Aiden099 swung his staff around and casted a huge ball of holy that ultima just simply stepped off the side of the area that she was stood on and the holy spell hit a pillar behind her and the temple started to fall...

"Shit.. "
Aiden099 turned around as ast as he could and ran away..

Mental Contact

"Mith, Dante, Desert, General, The temple is collapsing!"

Rag "NEVER do that again Aiden. Holy spells heal her. And i was gonna knock the temple down. Spoil sport. nevertheless, she will be fighting outside whilst i'm invisible and in the rain:D"

Ragnamir flew to the top of the temple and crashed his body into the spire causing it to further collapse

Ragnamir then swooped down and grabbed Ultima with his talons and flew higher and higher. He then simply dropped her. Whilst she fell, ragnamir clawed and burned her. When Ultima was about to hit the groud, she suddenly uprighted and hovered. She then blasted Ragnamir with hundereds of beams of holy...all hitting Ragnamir.

Ragnamir dropped to the ground.

OOC: No i'm not dead or unconscious

Aiden099 looked to the skies and burst out his wings and took off into the skies..

Aiden099 was flying around and the night sky decesned back to darkness fast..

Mind Powers -
"Alexander bring the generals fast - we need to immobilize ultima.."

Alexander got onto his horse and with general maximus, desert and the orc king took off to the location of the battle between aiden, ragmir and ultima.."

Aiden099 cast his lightness spell in the air again so they could see what they were doing..

General Maximus stood below pointing the sword of kings (darkness) at ultima
General Desert stood pointing the bow of masters (water) at ultima
General Darkaf stood pointing the axe of princes (earth) at ultima
Alexander pointng the sword of kings (light) at ultima
King Aiden landed and formed a circle and pointing both the sword of freedom and the flag or freedom ( air ) at ultima

"NOW"

They knelt down and a blast of all the elemnts surrounded ultima .. hopefully this old magic would immombilise her...

Last edited:
Ragnamir saw what they were doing. rag then jumped up and covered Ultima protecting her> Rag snarled in pain

Rag "Oww. fuckers. No. We wait to see what Dante has to say. You are so freeking lucky my dragon form protects me from ancient magicks. Till Dante gets here i'll bind her"

Ragnamir suddenly appeared as he made the rain stop. He then gripped Ultima with his teeth. He hoped Dante would hurry up to decide her fate. One snap of his jaws and she would be split in two...yummy

Aiden099 removed the ancient spell
"Sorry dude"

They stood in a circle below them and waited for them

Aiden099 raised his hand and cast water above ragmir, healing him..
" the ancient circle will stand and wait untill Dante reappears"

Flickers of flames spurted from ragnamirs nose as he breathed through it. His mouth was preoccupied with a struggling Ultima.

Rag "Do you WANT me to breath fire???"

Ragnamir invoked his unique dragon ability which was tampering with peoples minds:D:D

Not only was Rag causing Ultima pysical pain with his sharp fuck off teeth, but he was hurting her mind at the same time as well

Rag "Thank you for notifying me"

At this, a massive wall formed all around Rag and Ultima protecting them both from any outside opponents. Ragnamir then summoned Famfrit who hovered above. Famfrit had been given the command to attack back if anyone except Dante tried to break through the Shield. Just in case though

Rag quickly switched Ultima to his talons and breathed ice onto the water wall which froze it solid. Hehe. after that, Rag breathed magical fire that surrounded the wall but not melting it. His barrier was impregnable pretty much

Rag then held a feebly struggling Ultima in his jaws again whilst breathing his ice breathe to try and stop her from squirming. he loved his dragon form:D

Some of the boulders from the collapsed temple began moving, slowly but they were still moving. eventually one of the large boulders fell off of the pile "OWWW" could be heard as it fell and then wher the boulder used to be, Dante's head could be seen "owch Owch OWCH!!!!" as Dante stood up there were multiple cracks that got louder after each one, it was his back as he straightened it.

He climbed out of the mountain of rubble and looked around to survey the situatio, he then looked at Aiden "next time your demolish a building, warn me before you do it" Dante then walked to the edge of the cliff and looked at Ragnamir. he raised his right hand in the shape of a 'thumbs up' sign and then spun it to a 'thumbs down' sign whilst announcing "Kill her"

Rag "Sorry. It was my fault too, i destroyed the tower of the temple"

Ragnamir extended his wings. The shield suddenly faded away. Next second Leviathan (the summon) hovered next to Famfrit. Ultima lay limp and cold in Ragnamir's mouth

Rag "As leader of the final fantasy guild of mages, and elementalist of water, I judge you. Your punishment...Death!"

Ragnamir jumped up into the air using his wings as a boost whilst tossing Ultima to the ground. ragnamir then dived at Ultima and slashed at her body with his claws and used his razor teeth to gnaw into her prone neck. Rag then breathed molten fire onto her, and then a jet of sub zero air. she would be well and truly frozen. Ultima went into a coma. Her body lay in two pieces yet no blood was to be seen.

Rag "Now! Attack her with non-holy spells. She may be as good as dead, but i dont want this bitch ressurecting herself. She does after all control life and holy as we know it. Join me"

Ragnamir flapped back and fired a massive beam of water from his mouth. The shot was so powerful Ragnamir had to dig his claws into the ground to stop himself from sliding back

Rag "DIE!!!"

Ragnamir opened his wings to full length, almost knocking some of the soldiers down and took to the skies, he then landed beside Dante

Rag "Ever flew with a dragon before?"

Rag then turned his head to watch the process of what Aiden and his ancient magic could do, but ready to fight fight...just in case Ultima had a trick up her sleeve

The mystery man cast a spell of invisiblity on himself and walked up to Mithrandir and stared at him.

The man knew this face, he had seen it before but where had he seen it, it was so hard to remember.

Ragnamir had reverted back to his human form. Mithrandir was back and standing next to him was Ragnarok, slightly smaller than the dragon form they were in mere seconds ago. Ragnarok used to be glossy black in colour, now he was navy blue. It must have been the effect of changing to a new element. However, Just before he had reverted his acute dragon nose had picked up a scent, familiar yet unknown. Strange.

Mithrandir stood next to Dante watching as Aiden099 cast his spell.

Last edited:
Back