The Final Fantasy Guild Of Mages

Aiden099 feels the earth fuse with the power of the darkaga spell, the ground turned from lush green grass to black,dry,crumberling mud.

Aiden099 dropped his shield and jumped in the air drawing a second sword from the air he swings around completing his overdrive swirling mists, killing about another 400 orcs,

"There are not many left, but more will come unless we get that shield down!"

Full metal was casting to many Darkva spells which were depleting his MP greatly after each cast so after 4 spells he was drinking an ether to boost his MP back up. "theres to many of them!" he shouted to his team mates he then looked over to Aiden who had just finished his Overdrive.
"Aiden send me a flare attack" he shouted to him

aiden099 jumped backwards and grasped FMA by the sholder and threw him into the air as unicorn grabbed him and took him to another part of the battle,

Aiden pointed his hands at 2 ends of the battle and Alexander did the same but pointing at two other areas and they both cast flare and then kicked off the groudn and started shooting flares at the orc's.

They spun around in a circle in the air and cast the mist overdrive Eastwold Strike as they both hit the ground the earth around the orcs smashed them to the floor and then the orcs fell to the ground dead,

"Thanks Alexander,"
Aiden099 whistled unicorn jumped on his back, and they then took off riding next to odin and FMA, well that was fun aiden said whilst drinking a magic potion,

"We must be done soon - look they are starting to retreat!"

AIden099 whilsted again- and the riders chased after the running away orcs

"We shall get them and find the leader"

Aiden099 stashed his sword and pulled out his cross bow and raced off with the riders

As Sephirothalpha walked undetected through the battlefield he saw scores of Orcs that would usually be killed outright by some of the blows their took and just stand up and continue fighting. SA sensed the Orc Shaman was close when suddenly he saw power generated from an Orc in a weird outfit made of bones. SA fired a Firaga spell and knocked the Shaman off his feet. The Shaman stood up and started to chant Orc magick.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
“Grunt Bagna Boom BOOM Stompsneg.”

OOC: New spells for the elementalist of darkness
Shadow ball:- light darkness damage and causes silence on one target
Shadow flare:- large non-elemental damage to one enemy
Grunt Bagna Boom BOOM Stompsneg to you to" after finishing his sentence Full cast a Shadow ball at the Shaman which bounced off it's bone armor "wow immune to Silence" announced Full Full then cast another darkva into the crowd of orcs surrounding the Shaman "why wont this guy DIE"
all of a sudden the rain clouds cleared away and a holy light began to shine on the battle field, Full was covering his eyes "this doesn't look good" he thought to himself when all of a sudden a giant ray of light magic slammed onto Full and crashed him into the floor.
when the smoke settled full was slowly getting to his feet "i knew that light didn't look good!"

aiden099 turned unicorn around stashed his crossbow and drew his greatsword and charged at the shaman pointing his sword then swinging it holy and flare flashed at the orc but seemed not to affect him

The Orc Shaman’s spell came down as a huge foot which stood on SA. SA cast shell just as the foot landed on him and it protected him from the attack. SA turned towards the Shaman and cast Aqualung on the Shaman which hit him with heavy water damage and turned him undead. SA then cast triple and then three Curaga spells which turned the Shaman to dust. A field disappeared from the Orcs and the shell and protect spell disappeared.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
“Now” shouted SA.
<o:p></o:p>
Hundreds of thousands of needles started to shoot at the Orcs from hidden locations, it was SA friend Hanso and his Technique army. The Orcs lost a great deal of men through this.

Full was having much trouble picking himself up due to the great amounts of damage he had received over the past two or three days, when he eventually got to his feet he looked at a group of remaining Orcs who had began to panic because they knew they no longer had their protective spells "hehehe, I'm gunna need a holiday after this" Full metal then cast Darkga as this was all he could cast with his remaining MP which killed off another 50 Orcs "somebody end this so i can go home"

A second wave of orcs appeared led by a huge Black Orc Warboss, he carried a huge hammer and was obviously an experienced fighter.

"100,00 more orcs have appeared." shouted Hanso after using a Libra Technik.

"My god, keep on fighting." SA replied.

OOC: hey people i have changed ma user name so call me Kira instead of FMA :wacky:

IC:
Kira: "no way another 10,000 Orcs to kill"
Kira dropped to one knee feeling exhausted, his eyes were loosing focus and he was having trouble standing up he was out of Mp so he was out of Ideas. he began crawling away from the fight very slowly.

One of the Orcs saw him trying to make his escape and ran at him, when the orc caught up with Kira he slammed his foot into kira's back and held him to the floor, the Orc drew his sword and smiled
Orc: "time to die boy"
there was a familiar 'Kweh!" sound and when the Orc looked up his gaze was met by a chocobo's foot. Boko's to be precise Kira looked up but all he could see was a yellow smudge of colour
Kira: "Boko, is that you?"
Boko: "KWEH KWEH WARK!"
Kira: "damn glad to see you bird"
Boko placed an elixar down on the ground next to Kira and then moved his hand onto the top of the potion. Kira gripped it and pulled the top off "thanks Boko" he muttered before chugging the potion down,

Kira began glowing Green before he stood up fully healed mentally and physically with a smile on his face he walked past Boko
Kira: "go back to the guild, i won't let them hurt you"
Kira ran at the Orcs throwing Shadow flares at them, he jumped just before reaching the crowd and landed in the middle driving his sword into the ground greating a beam from his blade (cloud's blade beam limit break) he then spun his sword round so he was holding it backhand and then cast a Darkva into the floor killing off about 50 more
Kira: "haha you guys think you got what it takes to put me down for good?" Kira spun his sword back to a normal grip and rested the blade on his shoulder as the Orcs formed a circle around him

Kira smiled and asked "give me your best shot"

Sephirothalpha saw the new legion of Orcs approach, he cast a Ying and Yang spell towards the black Orc, it killed around 100 Orcs in close proximity to the Warboss but the Black Orc Warboss seemed to shrug it off and turned to charge towards SA.
“That was one of my strongest spells, is this huge Orc immune to Magic.” SA thought to himself.

Kira had to jump away from the Huge Orc when SA's spell hit to make sure that he wasn't hit in the crossfire "hey SA, could you give me a bit of a warning first?" Kira returned to his physical attacks when his armor returned to normal "Odin and i are no longer bound by our powers, i guess he couldn't take the pressure" Kira joked Kira created the Rapture in his hand and continued his attacks

SA ran at the Orc and hit him with his staff with a Thundaga spell behind it, the huge Orc six times the size of a human swung his hammer and sent SA flying across the battlefield. SA used a float spell to land safely. The Black Orc was not harmed by the attack.

Kira was shocked not only by the Huge Orcs strength but also by it's magic defence and Size "how can we beat this thing?" he thought to himself, Kira then whistled boko, who came to the Aid of his rider Kira mounted Boko and began riding towards the Huge orc at full speed he lept of the chocobo's back and flew towards the Huge orc "chocobo rush" he shouted as he imbued his Keyblade with the power of Death and slashed down on the Huge Orc's head. Kira kicked off of the Orc's head and landed on the floor when he heard a laugh coming from behind and above him, he turned around to see who or what was laughing only to find out that it was the Huge Orc.
Kira: "what are you laughing at?"
Orc: "you, you are pothetic"
Kira: "you speak English?"
Orc: "yes, now feel the power of a true Orc shaman"
the huge orc grabbed Kira by the head and picked him up, Kira struggled but to no effect, the Orc then began glowing purple and the rapture slowly began disappearing from Kira's hand. Affter a few seconds The rapture was gone and the Orc was glowing black, "this is over!" the Orc announced "mind blaster!!!" there was a large shattering sound just before the Giant Orc dropped Kira to the floor.

With a large crash Kira hit the floor, He was unconscious not dead.

Sephirothalpha cast stop on the huge Orc which actually worked.

"Get Kira in the guild someone, I will try and beat this Orc, I dont have long I can only hold this stop spell a while longer."

aiden099 jumped off unicorn and put Kira on his back - "BACK TO THE GUILD WITH HASTE Unicorn!"

"DESERT FOLLOW UNICORN! Kira's HURT!"

"Mi Liege!"

Alexander threw a sword at aiden099 grabbing it aiden felt a huge power surge through his arms,

he realised what alexander had done,
he had ridden to the shrine and blessed it with the power of the earth, Light!"
Aiden099 pointed the sword at the ORC,

"Bring it on, SA my lord step back i can take this "

Aiden099 pulled down his helmet visor and picked his shield up off the floor.

"Aiden attack the Orc quickly, use this poison on your weapon whilst he is still under my stop spell."

-pops in- HOPE YOU GUYS ARE DOING WELL!!!<JUST well!! doing are guys you hope ?HI!!!? say to in poping>

-Breaky-poo

Aiden099 followed SA'S Orders and ran at the orc and slashed him several times as well as striking him with poison and to finsh him off he put his swrod into the earth and cast holy and flare at the orc dropped to one knee and drank a potion and removed the sword from the ground and stood ready waiting for STOP to wear off

Back