Dirge of Cerberus The Ending.

Davey Gaga

Under you like a G.U.Y.
Veteran
Gil
Potential spoilers ahead (but at this point it's pretty much fair game if you've not played it yet).

I'm revising to some orchestral performances of FF music and it got me to thinking about re-playing the FFVII series and something popped in to my head.

Now, it's been years since I played this myself, so I can't remember if it's a secret ending or something, but part of the ending sequence shows who we now know to be Genesis flying away with Weiss. If I remember correctly, too, a similar scene occurs in Crisis Core with Nero.

Have we ever come to a satisfying conclusion as to what happened here or is this still open-ended?

Anything to do with Genesis is "incomplete" as of right now, Basically in DoC it was a secret ending, I don't think that Genesis had a name yet, and it was something they messed around with.

Basically the whole FFVII series is "incomplete" as of right now, and I don't think they are going make a "complete" ending for a while.

Everything is openended pretty much. As of now, fans can speculate what happened with them... or any part of the compilation for that matter.

Back