The Blueness of a Wound - Interactive Graphic Novel

I saw that your game was featured on the Blue Mountains website recently. Recognition is coming fast!

https://www.bluemts.com.au/news/gam...BwAuQyLLi1Qffcgf6apszcxkxKomahA-lO1nFcoplhuaE

That is truly great to receive acknowledgement from people who look after the setting which is prominent in your upcoming game.
It is tragic what has unfolded in the real world Blue Mountains with the fires, so I think your game will be considered quite welcome and timely to many people.

Hey FF Fans,

The demo for The Blueness of a Wound has finally made it on to STEAM! It would be the best way for everyone here to try it and support
the project. If you like mystery/adventure games with a gripping story I am sure you will dig it.

The game is scheduled for release on 15.5 this year and Hiroki Kikuta (Secret of Mana) will be writing some exclusive pieces for the game.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1212530/The_Blueness_of_a_Wound/

Hello,

I tried the demo and I really enjoyed it !

The beautiful drawings/animations as well as the music/sound effects give a very unique feeling to the experience.
I followed the script and pretty easily understood everything that happened (well except the necessary part of mystery) and everything the game was waiting for me to do. So it was very pleasant.

The only thing that bothers me is the volume balance between the dialogues and the music/background sounds. I had to lower the sound several times because I found the music loud and then had to turn it up to hear the voice. It might be a good idea to allow the player to configure these volumes through an option panel.

Anyway, this is a remarkable job which I hope will meet the success it deserves.
Keep up the good work !

Thanks for the great feedback Molosev and your encouragement!

I am really glad you liked it. The sound is something thats been a bother for a long time and hopefully it should be
customizable/improved for the full game.

Best regards!

Hello,

I tried the demo and I really enjoyed it !

The beautiful drawings/animations as well as the music/sound effects give a very unique feeling to the experience.
I followed the script and pretty easily understood everything that happened (well except the necessary part of mystery) and everything the game was waiting for me to do. So it was very pleasant.

The only thing that bothers me is the volume balance between the dialogues and the music/background sounds. I had to lower the sound several times because I found the music loud and then had to turn it up to hear the voice. It might be a good idea to allow the player to configure these volumes through an option panel.

Anyway, this is a remarkable job which I hope will meet the success it deserves.
Keep up the good work !

It is really great to see that the demo is live on Steam! I’ve shared this on Discord earlier and will continue to share it with people in the coming weeks.

Although I have already played the demo via other methods, if it helps with optics and stuff then I’ll also download the demo via Steam in a few days. It just means that I’ll need to finally create my own Steam account (something I’ve somehow managed without until now :argor:).

Hey guys, just want to give you an update on the game and share some screenshots after the craziness of the last months and the bliss of playing FF7 Remake. The release date for The Blueness of a Wound is now 01.09.2020. Here are some new screenshots from the game. Hope everyone on the forum is well..

. screenshot6.jpgscreenshot8.jpgscreenshot5.jpgscreenshot2.jpgscreenshot3.jpgscreenshot9.jpgscreenshot4.jpg

It's looking great!

I love how vivid this is in particular:
screenshot4-jpg.9221

I'm interested in seeing what role Dreamtime has in this game.

Thanks for the update. I'll mark the new date in my calendar.
With everything going on in the world right now, that new release date is understandable. A lot of people are sensibly putting their plans and projects on hold or delaying them.

I think we're mostly okay, thanks. Disrupted lifestyles and plans aside. A few forum members have reported that they've had the virus but, as far as I am aware, have recovered now. Touch wood everyone else and their families are okay. Two of my relatives in care homes (my mom's aunt and uncle) have tested positive for the virus just this week but I'm informed that they have it mildly.

Hi guys,

Just want to share the new look website with you. Its now two months exactly until the release of the first part!

https://www.zaperart.com/blue

The new website design is looking lovely!

It works well with your style and is easy to navigate.

Just a heads up though. It works perfectly on Microsoft Edge, but on Chrome it cuts off part of the site.

Zaperart.png

I can scroll right to see the rest of what is on the right, but the 'ZA' of 'ZAPERART' is cut off on the left.

I think it might just be a minor Chrome issue so I thought I'd bring it to your attention in case it affects anyone else.

Not long to go now until the game release!

Thanks for the heads up Dionysos...It could be a zoom issue, I tested it on my Chrome and seems ok....i got it zoomed 100 percent though...

Thanks for the heads up Dionysos...It could be a zoom issue, I tested it on my Chrome and seems ok....i got it zoomed 100 percent though...

If it works for you zoomed in at 100% on Chrome then maybe it is just my monitor setup.
If I scroll my settings to 90% for that page then it works fine. Therefore it is likely that it'll only affect a minor handful of people and is probably not a problem.

Hey guys,

Just wanted to share with everyone the final art for the game before its release. It is releasing very very soon (01.09.2020) on Steam so please share or wishlist it
if you can.

Its been a few years since I announced i was trying to create a game on this very forum so its a big moment knowing its so close to release.

It really is a projet that was build on a lot of passion for games and game art and very limIted resources so I am thankful for any support.

Kupo!

STEAM LINK:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1212530/The_Blueness_of_a_Wound/?beta=1

tbw poster final.jpg

I can imagine the time that was required to complete this work.
The pleasure taken and the associated sacrifices.
It feels like a trip never seen before.
Bravo !

Whao...that's spot on Molosev...It was really with minimal funds and doing other stuff alongside it, so I really appreciate your words...
Sometimes it feels just too much but i am glad i did it:) Thanks for your support!

Back