F

FireDeath

This all started 'cause 2 friends snd I defend different teams
I defend Zidane, Amarant, Dagger, Steiner
One of them defends Zidane, Vivi, Quina, Eiko
And the other defends Zidane, Freya, Steiner, Amarant

Here's what I think about it:
Zidane, Vivi, Quina, Eiko- Too powerful in magic but lack physical
Zidane, Freya, Steiner, Amarant- Too powerful in physical, but only use chakra to cure, and about bad status?
Zidane, Amarant, Dagger, Steiner-Steiner deals 9999Hp Amarant cures when needed, Dagger uses summons and heals bad status, Zidane attacks and steal.

Wich do you think is better?

Zidane, Amarant, Dagger, and Steiner.

Zidane is good for phsyical attacks, as well as Amarant. Steiner has some useful abilities that can help out the party a lot, and Dagger can cure and use summons. Hence, my perfect party. :)

But then again, I always level up ALL my characters. So I'll use them as I see fit.

i say zidane steiner freya and amarant although i would take out freya and put in vivi although thats just me
anyway those 4 could destroy things in a matter of seconds ^_^

Zidane, Steiner, Vivi and Garnet.

My perfect party because Zidane and Steiner are good at physical attacks, Garnet can cure and summon and Vivi can use black magic. I sometimes swap Vivi for Freya or Amarant though.

Zidane, Amarant, Dagger, Steiner

i would pick this team because it is the most balanced...dagger for healing and the rest will unleash fury

Definitely Zidane, Amarant, Dagger, and Steiner. That is actually the main 3 I used at the end of the game and my best overall party.

I went with Zidane, Amarant, Dagger and Steiner. I would have chosen the second choice if Quina had been switched with someone else.

i would have went with Zidane, Amarant, Dagger, Steiner but only if Amarant was swithced with Vivi as Zidane, Garnet, Vivi. Steiner are the strongest party in the game.....meh *votes for Zidane, Amarant, Dagger, Steiner*

Personally none of them suit my taste to be honest, but the closest would be the first one.

Zidane, Amarant, Dagger, Steiner

Zidane has cool abilities, especially when he goes into Trance. His stealing command is quite useful, zo he has my number one at all times.
Amarant Not too fond of the guy in battles so I didn't use him that often...wait correction...not at all except for the whole ordeal with the Gulug Stone.
Dagger because White Mages/Summoners own in FFIX. Her healing and summoning were great and in Trance she was plain destructive.
Steiner is just a powerhouse, so nothing to add there.

I rather prefer Zidane, Vivi, Dagger, Steiner/Eiko (in switch because I like mages, but since Steiner is a powerhouse and his elemental swords are awesome I use him more often)

I went for Zidane, Vivi, Steiner and Dagger, but my team for the final boss is always Steiner, Freya, Eiko and Amarant

The best party for me is Zidane, Dagger, Vivi and Steiner. I think this is a well balanced party for any boss fights.

Zidane- A good physical character that can also be used for stealing valuable items.

Dagger- A good supportive character for healing the party members and summoning powerful Eidolons.

Vivi- A good powerful black mage for casting powerful magic spells. His double cast in trance mode is very effective in battle. He also can support Steiner's attacks with his black magic.

Steiner- Best powerhouse for the party. His sword abilities is what makes him a powerful physical character. His Sword Art ability can be used in conjunction with Vivi's black magic dealing elemental damage to the enemies.

I used to Use Zidane, Vivi, Steiner and Quina
Although I have swapped out Quina for Amarant on another playthrough which also worked out well.
I feel as though without Vivi you really aren't making the most of Steiner and vice-versa which is why I always used both Vivi and Steiner in the same party at all times.

Zidane, Steiner, Vivi and Freya/Dagger(If I feel like seeing summons). Who needs a healer when auto-haste + auto-regen makes you more or less invincible am I right?

I ALWAYS, ALWAYS wind up using Zidane, Vivi, Dagger, and Steiner. I just can't breakup the combo of Vivi and Steiner. I have yet to ever actually try Freya, Eiko, Amarant, or Quina as far as end game goes. I think this playthrough I'm going to involve Freya in my party and roll with her.

Back