Fan Fiction Terra Branford - The Fiery Rose

Listening to it now! Now I must compare and see if it matches! :D
*sounds like another language xD*

I guess we can assume he just wanted the candy, or he tripped.
YFrOV.gif

Nah, she probably would dress up as a witch. I was just babbling some random thoughts. I don't recall the game giving anything that particularly says that she didn't like it, so ignore me. xD

That's a good idea! Though I would have liked to include the FF6 cast too. I'll do this though. I won't be able to include all the characters, it would be way too long. So maybe 5-6 characters. Which ones? Of course Cloud and Onion Knight and maybe Vaan. :hmm:

Alright! Let me know if you think of anything. :P

Yeah Tori has a weird way of singing, but good nonetheless. In my opinion the song fit perfectly, especially Celes' part being in there.

Yeah, I think he wanted the candy; either way funny fanart and cute scenario :cali:

Nah, now that I thought about it, I don't think she would; unless she doesn't remember being called a "witch", then she certainly wouldn't, imo. But myehh maybe not.

Firion definitely has to be in it too :) Maybe it can just be those three along with Terra, eh? They do seem to interact with her a lot and have a good friendship between all of them ;3

Definitely.

Might be I have to listen to it again? I honestly couldn't understand the first start of it.
m003.gif
I liked the background though and thought that it matched very well. :D

The perviness of it was the bonus of the candy and the Terra. xD

Firion, Cloud, Onion Knight, and Vaan? Would Buntz be pushin' it? Now I need to think if I should include the Final Fantasy VI cast too. :hmmm:

Ooh, just found this. I'd like to join, as well. I love Terra. In the game she's such a badass character, facing the unknown, and shows that she can be as tough as the boys, since it's just her and Celes. In Dissidia, they changed her up a bit, making her...not as guarded, I guess. She seems so worrisome and stuff. I still liked it, though, but...kind of different from her original behavior.

Ooh, just found this. I'd like to join, as well. I love Terra. In the game she's such a badass character, facing the unknown, and shows that she can be as tough as the boys, since it's just her and Celes. In Dissidia, they changed her up a bit, making her...not as guarded, I guess. She seems so worrisome and stuff. I still liked it, though, but...kind of different from her original behavior.
Oh my, you live in KEN-TUCK-EH. :x3:

Ahem, welcome to the Fan Club dedicated to the greatest female character to ever exist in the Final Fantasy series! Welcome, welcome!

Favorite Terra scene, quote? Or maybe you can answer Tori's questions if mine suck! :mrgreen:

Also, adding to the list now! :x3:

Yes, I live there! Do you, as well? :O

Thank you for allowing me to join! Favorite Terra scene is probably when you first see her go into her Esper form and then she disappears. It was just such a dramatic change that one didn't really expect to happen. It really unlocked her inner powers that she had stored away for so long.

Favorite quote?

"It's not the net worth of one's life that's important. It is the day to day concerns, the personal victories, and the celebration of life... and love!"

I find that quote so true for any person. Life is what you make it. It's about what you do with your life that's important, not how others see you or how high you are on a pedestal.

Yes, I live there! Do you, as well? :O

Thank you for allowing me to join! Favorite Terra scene is probably when you first see her go into her Esper form and then she disappears. It was just such a dramatic change that one didn't really expect to happen. It really unlocked her inner powers that she had stored away for so long.
Yup! I do. Its rare to find people who live here. xD

:x3: You picked a great scene! :x3:

I agree, I agree! It was definitely dramatic, and was totally not expected. When she flew away I was like "Terraaaaaaaaa noooooo!:gonk:"

I hated the rest of the cast for not saving her then. I know, weird, but I did. :olivia: But the feeling left when I arrived at Figaro. :mrgreen:

Favorite quote?

"It's not the net worth of one's life that's important. It is the day to day concerns, the personal victories, and the celebration of life... and love!"

I find that quote so true for any person. Life is what you make it. It's about what you do with your life that's important, not how others see you or how high you are on a pedestal.
I picked the same and feel the same! :x3:

You will make an awesome member here, I see it. :busta:

*Oh wow...that was a lot of emots. But I was happy, so please bare with me. T.T*

Yup! I do. Its rare to find people who live here. xD

:x3: You picked a great scene! :x3:

I agree, I agree! It was definitely dramatic, and was totally not expected. When she flew away I was like "Terraaaaaaaaa noooooo!:gonk:"

I hated the rest of the cast for not saving her then. I know, weird, but I did. :olivia: But the feeling left when I arrived at Figaro. :mrgreen:

I picked the same and feel the same! :x3:

You will make an awesome member here, I see it. :busta:

*Oh wow...that was a lot of emots. But I was happy, so please bare with me. T.T*

Oh wow, that makes you, me, and Cal! That's awesome! I've never met lots of people from here, either. I live in Eastern Kentucky, so that's pretty rare. :D I'm sure I know both of you via some convention forums...like...SugoiCon or OhayoCon? :3

Haha, I feel the same way! I was just like...8( ! I couldn't believe it.

Haha, thanks! I hope to be a pretty awesome member. I love FF so much. VI, VII, and X are pretty strong with me.

It's fine! I use lots of emotes, myself. I like that you're happy! :)

Oh wow, that makes you, me, and Cal! That's awesome! I've never met lots of people from here, either. I live in Eastern Kentucky, so that's pretty rare. :D I'm sure I know both of you via some convention forums...like...SugoiCon or OhayoCon? :3

Haha, I feel the same way! I was just like...8( ! I couldn't believe it.

Haha, thanks! I hope to be a pretty awesome member. I love FF so much. VI, VII, and X are pretty strong with me.

It's fine! I use lots of emotes, myself. I like that you're happy! :)
Cali and Tori are my sisters. :) Nopes, never been to a convention forum, especially by those names. :P

Poor Terra. That part makes me feel so bad for her because well, the Rumah/Parent memories that come after. I always go "poor Terra. :( never got to meet her parents, mother was murdered and father was turned into an experiment. T.T"

Those are some fine favorites you got there! :x3:

Cali and Tori are my sisters. :) Nopes, never been to a convention forum, especially by those names. :P

Poor Terra. That part makes me feel so bad for her because well, the Rumah/Parent memories that come after. I always go "poor Terra. :( never got to meet her parents, mother was murdered and father was turned into an experiment. T.T"

Those are some fine favorites you got there! :x3:

Really!? That's awesome! :O I need to meet y'all (I promise, I'm just a little 19 year old girl xD).

OH, I agree! That's SO sad. It's kind of like the same thing with Aerith...cept her mom was the experiment and her dad was murdered. :cry:

Might be I have to listen to it again? I honestly couldn't understand the first start of it.
m003.gif
I liked the background though and thought that it matched very well. :D

The perviness of it was the bonus of the candy and the Terra. xD

Firion, Cloud, Onion Knight, and Vaan? Would Buntz be pushin' it? Now I need to think if I should include the Final Fantasy VI cast too. :hmmm:

And through the life force and there goes her friend
On her Nishiki it's out of time
And through the portal they can make amends

He would you say whatever we're blanket friends
Can't stop what's coming
Can't stop what is on it's way

These are the first couple of lyrics but the song is about two friends, girls, and one of them "betrayed the other" but didn't mean to and wants to make amends but know's that it wouldn't be possible even if they both wanted to.

No, no Vaan :gonk: I didn't like their interactions the least bit, Onion knigh was much better with her, and Cloud too, maybe the FFVI cast too, well some of them anyway not all.

Welcome to the club!:P

I agree while I still liked her in Dissidia I think they changed her, but not badly I suppose, but I still prefer FFVI Terra amongst all and any, I would have liked for her to use a sword too since it her weapon :gonk:

You know Terra started off as a blank slate but slowly thoroughtout the game she began to deine herself and discover who she really was. Her story seems reminiscient of most of us looking our place in the world, Terra certainly did and eventually was able to find her purpose and something to fight for. Her arc also reminds that you can change no matter what your backgorund although change does not come easy.

You know Terra started off as a blank slate but slowly thoroughtout the game she began to deine herself and discover who she really was. Her story seems reminiscient of most of us looking our place in the world, Terra certainly did and eventually was able to find her purpose and something to fight for. Her arc also reminds that you can change no matter what your backgorund although change does not come easy.

Yeah I guess she kinda was; but she wasn't always like that, its just a bad past messed her up. But either way she is one amazing character for getting through all of it so realistically, unlike other characters who just flipped like out of nowhere. She is very inspirational.:P

And through the life force and there goes her friend
On her Nishiki it's out of time
And through the portal they can make amends

He would you say whatever we're blanket friends
Can't stop what's coming
Can't stop what is on it's way

These are the first couple of lyrics but the song is about two friends, girls, and one of them "betrayed the other" but didn't mean to and wants to make amends but know's that it wouldn't be possible even if they both wanted to.
The first two lines not so much, but the rest did most definitely. :x3:

That's what it means!? That's so sad! It matches so well T.T Poor Celes, didn't mean to hurt Terra and poor Terra, not being believed. :cry:
Ill try and find a better quality video so I can listen to it. You know me and my pickiness of Youtube videos! :gonk:

No, no Vaan :gonk: I didn't like their interactions the least bit, Onion knigh was much better with her, and Cloud too, maybe the FFVI cast too, well some of them anyway not all.

Why not Vaan? He's pretty cool in Dissidia, just not when people think he loves her (Penelo! Orwhateveryoucallher). He makes a great brother or something. :x3:

I don't think it would be right to have some of the FF6 cast. :hmmm: Which would you have in mind?

I agree while I still liked her in Dissidia I think they changed her, but not badly I suppose, but I still prefer FFVI Terra amongst all and any, I would have liked for her to use a sword too since it her weapon :gonk:
The changes were drastic, sadly. To me, it was like looking at a whole new character, really. Where was her warrior status? Her determination and strength? I guess if it was before FF6, it makes sense....

I still love her though. xD

:sup:

:highfive:

Its awesome to have discussions with Terra fans. Its so rare to find fans. :(

The first two lines not so much, but the rest did most definitely. :x3:

That's what it means!? That's so sad! It matches so well T.T Poor Celes, didn't mean to hurt Terra and poor Terra, not being believed. :cry:
Ill try and find a better quality video so I can listen to it. You know me and my pickiness of Youtube videos! :gonk:

A Nishiki is a Asian painting, so yeah I guess it doesn't match, and I don't understand the first one enough to try and explain.

I agree it matches so well :gonk:

Why not Vaan? He's pretty cool in Dissidia, just not when people think he loves her (Penelo! Orwhateveryoucallher). He makes a great brother or something. :x3:

I don't think it would be right to have some of the FF6 cast. :hmmm: Which would you have in mind?

I dunno he was put around Terra to Damsel-ify her and I don't like it, I mean I guess she was in some mental state though, that explains it I s'pose :hmmm:

I guess A brother matches xD

Celes for sure, would have to be in it; as well as maybe Edgar and Locke of course (even if I don't personally like him...)

The changes were drastic, sadly. To me, it was like looking at a whole new character, really. Where was her warrior status? Her determination and strength? I guess if it was before FF6, it makes sense....

I still love her though. xD

Yeah; Terra was known for her kick-assery (
even if it was under the manipulation crown
) she was a strong female and they degraded that about her, I mean she had the guys take notice of her skill in battle.

I never heard about it being before FFVI but that WOULD make sense I s'pose.:P

Why would damsel-fy and yet glorify Lightning? Terra was easily one of the strongest characters in her own game and with the right tweaks , she can be a real game breaker but Dissidia she is the typical magic chick with mediocre attack stats and high magic stats.

*new spoiler tag sorta messed up the old ones lol But I welcome it so much! :x3:*

@Tori:

Well its closer her birthday, so I really need the help girl! Or any other members, make some suggestions! :gonk:

Guernsey:
I guess they felt like Lightning should have been the only female to use sword. Its kinda sad if you ask me. They rip on the older FF games to give to the new games which are more like drama movies anyways. A lot of people say Terra is worthless in the game, but I can beat anyone with her stupid spell attacks.

I hope if Dissidia 3 is made, they fix that problem with Terra and give her a sword and stop making her a damsel that needs to be saved. :olivia: I hate it so much.

Hello! Sorry for being for so long; lots of work I had to do!

I think I might have posted this one before, so please forgive me if I had.

The pair:
http://i40.tinypic.com/2dhxowm.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/24145ub.jpg

The rest:
http://i42.tinypic.com/1623ej6.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/kbx2ip.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/ohk58z.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/161aref.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/svgjkl.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/20ieued.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/1603s49.jpg
http://i41.tinypic.com/zty70p.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/k51op2.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/avkcvb.jpg

I particularly like this one. It is very beautiful art: http://i41.tinypic.com/ek5r5.jpg

I don't know what the thing is supposed to be in this image. I know it is an esper, but what? Ifrit? Maduin?

Another favorite. The artstyle reminds me of something... :hmm: http://i40.tinypic.com/rr2ge9.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/2zzunn5.jpg

Terra Branford

Terra x Kefka?

Whatever floats your boat I suppose but still this pairing is surprising considering that Kefka is trying kill everyone in the game. Kefka also seemed rather vain as he seemed to be more in love with himself than with other people.

Back