Fan Fiction Terra Branford - The Fiery Rose

Yeah I realised that too....But I'm still hoping she's good.

However during the gameplay,we do see her fighting against Kefka and Cloud as well fighting against Sephiroth along with Tifa so you never know.:hmmm:
Though I can imagine Terra under Kefka's control again.....:hmph: it makes me hate that guy even more!

I'm sad too there arent any FFVI characters.......Man I wanna play with Shadow :sad3:

Ohhh I like the thought of Kefka recontrolling Terra, if that's the case then her story must hopefully be longer and even more epic and meaningful than her first one! :yay: Jeez, I'm hoping for that :D

They should be able to work at least ONE other character into the main storyline, if Square was able to work in Vaan--which is odd because XII revolved more around a world crisis than around him, so he doesn't really have a story--then they should have been able to put in Shadow or Locke or Celes or someone... because all the main characters from VI have their own special story, you know? :gonk:

Correct me if I'm wrong but Kefka needs the slave crown to control Terra right?

If thats the case then maybe yeah,but I didn't see her wearing a crown in FFVI.....Anyway I doubt they include main storyline plots in Dissidia.

And even though I want Shadow in Dissidia.....I think it would be better seeing BOTH Locke and Celes instead bit like Cloud and Tifa....Shadow doesn't really have much to give other than his past and relations with Relm. :sad3:

Yes, Terra has a slave crown in FFVI, and then it got taken off by that nice man in Narshe.....
terra_dissidia_012_by_lbranford-d31nrwb.png

I don't see any kind of crown in this screenshot so I guess it's not happening... but it's still good to hope for it...? :XD:

Gosh I'd love for Locke to be in there, mostly for theif on theif battles/interactions with Zidane and for being all protective of Terra and Celes. Is that a dumb reason? ^^;
I guess I just want to see a lot more characters, because I think we all have a feel of the old characters, what if we get bored, you know? It will be good to have a whole pool of new characters there when you need a change or something.

Yeah a battle between Zidane and Locke would be intresting,them two are like brothers(Zidane being the more flirty).

I'd rather have all three of them in it.......it would make the story much more intresting.
Also that picture looks awesome,I might request a sig with that picture.....Don't think anyone has a sig of Terra like that on the FFF. :hmmm:

Someone better fulfill it :sad3:

Last edited:
I was thinking that picture would make a good sig. :D
And I'll make you the sig! Hang on! I'll be back with it later! :XD:

I appreciate your willingness to make it......But as you can see I requested one and Sakura did one for me,its good eh?

Would've asked you but didn't know you'd be a GFX artist,If You've made it you might have to keep that one to yourself,or give it to someone else......

Make sure you post it here though.

Wow! I had no idea this was being posted in! I thought I had it set to tell me. :hmm:

@$$DarkShadow$$:
xD

It makes me hate Kefka more (not in character wise of course lol)! Also, I'm sad as well :(

@Zev:
I think that bit on the topic of her head is the slave crown, or they made it more of a mental capture Kefka has over it. I would prefer the Slave Crown out of those two xD

And Zev...I didn't know you had a shop! You have a great sig collection there. :mrgreen:

EDIT:
(Hurr. I have a set of that image as well xD)

I hadn't play Dissidia but the slave crown plot wouldn't work that well with game if the other characters are in there. I would also like Figaro Brothers in there too, Locke and Celes could be fun as well.

@Darkshadow

Hey do you think I could use some of those?

I dont know what it is but I think we'll just have to wait and find out if it is the slave crown.....Even if it may be the slave crown, I don't want it to be,I don't wanna see Terra working for the bad guys (again). :sad3:.......But like Guernsey said, because there are other major characters in Dissidia I don't think it will go down that well.

@Zev its cool.(y)

Hey do you think I could use some of those?

Don't know what you wanna use.......but go ahead I don't mind. :monster:

@Zev:
Aw, I'm sure it wasn't a fail :) You just gotta give it time.

@Shadow:
If that piece isn't the slave crown, she's still gotta be on the evil side. But at least she's breaking out of his control in this game :)

@Guernsey:
Well, Dissidia isn't really good on keeping story in check, I mean everyone is already together anyways :P

Shadow

I thought you had other avatars and sigs, I didn't elaborate on it but do you have FFVI sigs and avatars?

Guernsey:
Do you want stock to make them out of, or images already made into sets? If so, I'm sure LJ has a community for Terra fans to use their avvys :)

Gaahhh all those icons are so pretty :gonk: I love how the Dissidia graphics totally remaster the old characters and make them look so... pretty.
Terra, Yuna, Firion, Cecil, WoL, Cloud of Darkness, Squall.... the all look so pretty! ^_^ Not exactly the manliest word for some of them. But jeez. Gotta love what technology has come to nowadays.

Thanks for sharing all those links. I really love them :D

You're welcome, Zev! :3

I think my favorite icons are located on the fansite. I just like them more, maybe its because they use official Terra art (by that I mean old stuff xD), sprites and the anime opening art of Terra.

Very pretty! :D

Hola peeps. :) I come bearing gifts!

I found a very unique piece of Terra, Edgar, and Shadow...
favorite_party_by_chaamal-d3ayvyy.jpg
I'm more of a semi-realism person, but I think this is really lovely... actually, I don't know what I think about it. I've been staring at it for a while and I don't know what to think of it :hmmm: what do you think?

Also:
jason+chan+final+fantasy+6.png

Found some fanart by Jason Chan. It's really pretty and detailed ^_^
Can't find an uncropped version. But here's the whole thing... smaller.
ffviamano.jpg

And here's a very dreamy remix of Terra's theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvIj96dHkdY

More music. :P An awesome remix of "Terra In Black" by Ailsen. :gasp: I love it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSsMWNd_Kyo

Back